Extreme Alexis

so I've seen some great reviews but also have heard shes very " robotic" at 2bills for hhr im sure she is sexy and great looking but its also about service. Any thoughts?
I haven't seen her in a few years but she was always gorgeous, great body, clean. I wouldn't call it robotic, I think what guys are referring to is she's good at getting you off and out the door and she knows it.
You can tell she is putting on an act for you. Either way great pussy, gave a good BBBJ and always allowed me MSOG. Loved every time with her including a few 2 girl shows for around 3 bills. I'd rather pay the extra for her than pay half that for someone far less attractive and clean.
If still around, anyone have a link or contact info?
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/485154944639

she's had the same number forever
Great girl... would have loved to see her 10 years ago... she’s a hot milf now... holy shit... she would have been a smoke show....
She was a smoke show back then.
But as mentioned above loves to rush you in and out.

Great girl... would have loved to see her 10 years ago... she’s a hot milf now... holy shit... she would have been a smoke show.... Originally Posted by Manage2
She was a smoke show back then.
But as mentioned above loves to rush you in and out. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Would love to see her but I don't like idea of being rushed .ive been told she still looks great
Maybe you short load
Maybe you short load Originally Posted by Streambed
Short load? If you mean half hour thats what i prefer but still getting rushed out for 2bills isn't my idea of fun.
Is she doing incall at all?
Is she doing incall at all? Originally Posted by randyhardman68

Years ago she would get an in call on Fridays.
Been out of the loop for a few years, not sure what she is doing these days.
Warren may have the intell on her.
idk I never felt rushed really but I can understand how you could
IMHO, she is the all-around best provider in the Capital District area, was that years ago and continues to be to this day, even more so these days. I've never felt rushed, enjoyed her company every single time, and have always been left breathless. I've seen it written more than once that some feel it's all a performance on her part, but I cannot be certain that that impression is accurate. Nevertheless, if it is, it's an Academy Award performance and I'm perfectly fine with it, regardless. She is one of the few providers that I could recommend whole-heartedly and without hesitation.
Sir, you’re a highly respected member here. I’m sure your response will carry some credence.

IMHO, she is the all-around best provider in the Capital District area, was that years ago and continues to be to this day, even more so these days. I've never felt rushed, enjoyed her company every single time, and have always been left breathless. I've seen it written more than once that some feel it's all a performance on her part, but I cannot be certain that that impression is accurate. Nevertheless, if it is, it's an Academy Award performance and I'm perfectly fine with it, regardless. She is one of the few providers that I could recommend whole-heartedly and without hesitation. Originally Posted by Jon Colden
Sir, you’re a highly respected member here. I’m sure your response will carry some credence. Originally Posted by TreeBark
I'd prefer to see a review from a member of 9 years. Anyway I've tried 3 times and shes been busy so it will have to wait.