Cozy up with Marie

has anyone seen her recently? I've tried to contact but don't get response.her pics look nice and almost seems like her rack is a bit bigger. Not a fan of sending UBER on top of cost.thoughts?
Link?
It seems.. she moved on to selling web content like custom vids, pics through fans only. Even, i tried to reach out to her in recent months .. no response. I have couple of car dates with her before pandemic but nothing in . Please fill in if anyone have something else to add.
Link? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Just look that up heading on stg ,shes been providing for long time.im sure you've seen her ads
She posted today, but yes, its more advertizing for onlyfans that for us.
Fuck onlyfans.. it’s the lazy way bitches get our dough
Only fans they charge 20 a month and no discount on future service. Just shows how bad the business has become with the RONA
I've chatted with her a bit..but I have a previous rapport with her. She's still around, but keeping it a bit low, with all the crap going on. Seeing regulars, and even filing content for her onlyfans (I am not a paying subscriber, but have in the past, helped her out buy offering to buy some pics and vids).
Fuck onlyfans.. it’s the lazy way bitches get our dough Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Only fans they charge 20 a month and no discount on future service. Just shows how bad the business has become with the RONA Originally Posted by Scoot642
I’ll admit it’s a bit unorthodox but it’s not a recurring subscription. Depends on who the chick, like Lexa Jenna and a select few who are actually pretty hot....I’ve found that subscribing and sending a $5 tip gets these chicks attention and that’s how they’re setting up appointments. Again not ideal but you can also verify pics also. Worst case scenario I’m out around $20 with some pics and videos to fall back on.
Agree $25 nbd, but it far from guarantee that girl will end up actually seeing you.That breaks my absolute rule never to prepay, learned from past experience