i've licked enough oriffices to get from autin to dallas before the 12th... LMAO

You guys fuckn crack me up! i do have to admit, i can barely type, im laughig so hard at the sudden offers for my 'damssel in distress call' for a ride from austin to dallas last weekend!

I actually just read a PM that offered me a ride on the 12th. I'm just sayn guys, thats terrible timing. If i needed a ride after six days i could have walked. Especially after i already posted a thank you offer post about getting back to dallas. Luv you guys, you're fuckin awesome!

Thank you, honestly for all your help and concerns keep rock'n!

damn...misspelled the capitol of Texas. My bad, no offense i was laughing too damn hard! love AUSTIN btw you guys are cool people!

Viktoria Stone
www.stoneentertainment.net
Sooooooo, ya need a ride back to Austin?
300hr and no car????? WTF?
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2014, 03:09 PM
300hr and no car????? WTF? Originally Posted by mr. bad luck
oh, wow guys really?
you're going to go there with that one?
Do you know anything about why? no. bc its none of your bussiness and lets all be honest here, you really don't give shit anyways. we all know why you and i are members. Can i not just post for some help without some deusch mocking me OR taking advantge of the vulnerabiltiy involved? Mission accomplished, right?
oh, wow guys really?
you're going to go there with that one?
Do you know anything about why? no. bc its none of your bussiness and lets all be honest here, you really don't give shit anyways. we all know why you and i are members. Can i not just post for some help without some deusch mocking me OR taking advantge of the vulnerabiltiy involved? Mission accomplished, right? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
They don't know better - anyone that knows you thinks you're awesome and would be glad to help you out. Great provider, even better person.
300hr and no car????? WTF? Originally Posted by mr. bad luck
Her showcase actually shows $400 an hr
  • motor
  • 03-20-2014, 08:03 PM
ok, some observations.....if she had a grand for a ride why not by a F'in plane ticket. a bus ticket or train ticket. who gives a shit
  • zebra
  • 03-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Just an opinion, but it doesn't really matter what her hourly rate is, she asked for help, just a ride nothing more..

Ok, so some of us don't pay attention to what date or day it is, oops...

Viktoria, that guy in the Porsche ever get his head screwed on right ?
ok, some observations.....if she had a grand for a ride why not by a F'in plane ticket. a bus ticket or train ticket. who gives a shit Originally Posted by motor
because she would then have to take a taxi to her final destination, and risk riding with a driver who hasn't bathed in 12 days..
because she would then have to take a taxi to her final destination, and risk riding with a driver who hasn't bathed in 12 days.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung - don't know how you come up with this stuff but I love it. Based on a recent thread I'd think the not bathing for 12 days sounds like many hobbyists.