LMAO at Cheater's tonight....

Did any of you see tonight's episode of Cheater's? I'm sure it was an old episode but it was funny nonetheless. This chick's SO set up a camera in his house when he suspected she was cheating. It showed her turning her dining room table into a massage table with extras. So they nose around her computer and voila! Found her ad on Craig's List. They scheduled a "massage session" with this lady for later in the evening. Some guy shows up before "their" appointment. So they wait a few minutes and they knock on the door after the other client goes in. She so got busted by her SO with a client in the hotel room!! So he runs out butt ass naked trying to hide from the cameras. He comes back to get dressed. Forgetting about the SO, she starts chasing the client down the stairs screaming "I want my money." He turns around like are you kidding me? I didn't get my happy ending! lmao Well, the client gets ballsy now and walks up when she's begging her SO for forgiveness and says "here's your money." So at the end of the show, this "Summer" from CL wants the SO back. He says "I love you, but I could never kiss you again knowing what you do with that mouth."

I'm sorry-but it was funny.
I didn't see the episode I was talking about LL. Which one was it? Oh and I guess she wasn't using the DR table....she had her portable massage table but still funny lol
I just found someone's best of page while looking for the episode you mentioned. I used to watch that years ago and was at a local breastaurant 4-5 years ago when that crew came in for a slightly different show they were filming for England distribution that dealt with couples about to get married. All they did was change T-shirts and voila they had a different show crew!

I swear I saw one LMT that I have seen many many times in an episode and from what I know of her it fit her personal life somewhat but I never dared to ask because it was an older show. I find it hard to believe how long that show has aired!
I believe that most of the episodes are filmed in and around Dallas. Wow.....somebody pluck a banjo and floss their tooth....
I watch cheaters once in awhile....it can be for a good late nite laugh! lol
  • STG2
  • 06-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Cheaters is like a car/train wreck in that you have to stop & watch it. Was always surprised that as much as they film in Dallas I still don't no anybody that has a Cheaters story to tell.
If you are home and watching "Cheaters" on a Saturday night then you need to get a real life. As a true old hippie that grew up in the 60's people would complain about what was on TV back then. Fast forward to 2011 and there are tv shows such as Cheaters and Pawn Stars, come on folks, have we come to doing nothing but staring at a screen with truly no true entertainment value.

Maybe we need an ECCIE TV show, now with some of the drama and BS it would be a HIT show.
LMAO.

You weren't the client in that scenario were you, Durango?

If you are home and watching "Cheaters" on a Saturday night then you need to get a real life. As a true old hippie that grew up in the 60's people would complain about what was on TV back then. Fast forward to 2011 and there are tv shows such as Cheaters and Pawn Stars, come on folks, have we come to doing nothing but staring at a screen with truly no true entertainment value.

Maybe we need an ECCIE TV show, now with some of the drama and BS it would be a HIT show. Originally Posted by durango95

that is why I call friday & saturday night "loser tv nites"...lol
If you are home and watching "Cheaters" on a Saturday night then you need to get a real life. ......have we come to doing nothing but staring at a screen with truly no true entertainment value.

Maybe we need an ECCIE TV show, now with some of the drama and BS it would be a HIT show. Originally Posted by durango95
It wasn't a Saturday night-it doesn't come on then-it was Friday. And I had already completed my "real life" adventures for the day lol. But I disagree....it actually is quite entertaining. It can be funny as hell sometimes.
I am sorry babe..I was not implying anything negative to you....
I do agree it is funny sometimes...lol
I'm a bit perturbed by that 'losers watch TV on Saturday night' bullshit. Fuck that. If I want to watch something on TV and it happens to be playing on a Saturday, I'm not going to avoid it because Durangass thinks it's uncool.

I could argue that mofo's who WAIT until Saturday to go out needs to 'get a life'. What are you doing Sunday through Friday that you can't do on Saturday, or vice versa? Do you save your rowdiness during the week, let it build so you can cut loose on the weekend? And you talk about being an 'old hippie'. Are you one of those jokers trying to 'fit in' with young 20-somethings and teeny boppers at a club? Are you that old guy in the corner who still goes to school related events, hoping one of the cute teenage girls will glance at you, think you're this cool, 'mysterious' fella that she must talk to, tell her other hot friends about and eventually take home for hot, banging sweaty sex? Please, dude.

LMAO.
I still want to go on cheaters, i hear they pay 500 bucks! I want to play the cheater though. Anyone want to join me?? lol
Yeah.....let's do it.

Can I at least get a freebie out of the deal, or are we splitting the $500?? Or is it $500 each??