How important is a smile?

As some of you know I had less than a perfect smile for some time and have been self conscious about it, but now after taking this last month off and several trips to Mexico and lot's of pain I finally have something to smile about.

I am so excited and can't wait to take new photos and show off my new SMILE. I have met so many great people here who looked past that issue I had and still made me feel beautiful. I am so grateful for all of your support that I just wanted to share with you that I am so very very happy right now.

I am in town for the rest for the week and hope I get to show at least some of you the new me.

xoxo,

Traci
Good for you. Glad your feeling good about yourself.
Traci

Congratulations on the new smile!

I am one who really enjoys seeing a pretty lady wearing nothing but a great smile.

Wilson W WiLsOn
Congrats traci!!!
A smile can distract me from a lot of other things (such as tattoos, but let's not go there with this thread.)

A smile is not just about pulling the lips back and exposing the teeth. After all, that motion can be a smile or a snarl. A real smile is plastered all ofer the face, uses the cheeks, the eyes (the most important part I think.)

Reese and her partner in crime, Fawn, are a couple that come to mind with great, smiles that include more than just the mouth. The original blonde does a great job too.

I love to smile at someone on the street, and watch their reactions. I get a kick out of smile that erupts on some, and avoid those that return a scowl.

Next time you see a baby, smile at it. Watch the baby's reaction. Even at that young age, they react to a smile. Very neat to watch.

Traci, congrats, I look forward to seeing your smile. It is one of the most wonderful, non-verbal communication methods we have as humans and we all need to do it more often.
awwwww yayyyyy traci, im so happy for you.
I loved your smile and I'll bet I will love this one just as much. Glad you are happy with the work you had done.
I've ALWAYS loved your smile, and I'd love to see the new one while you're in town.
GOOD FOR YOU!!! I so know the feeling. My front tooth was chipped for years. All my money went towards my kids & bills. I just got it fixed in Novemeber.....and oh boy....I just couldn't stop smiling!!! I keep a BIG KOOL-AID smile. I never realized how important it was....until I fixed it. It never bothered my clients...but it bothered me. So good for you babe, I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see your new pics
I am so glad things went well and you are happy!
We all have flaws, but it takes someone special to
overlook them and see the real beauty in each of us!
I wish you a speedy recovery and can't wait to see you!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Good for you! Can't wait for the pics!
Thats great Traci, you seem like such a sweetheart, you deserve a beautiful smile to match your personality!!
Good for you Traci - a big year for you, doing great things for yourself!
Those pics are gonna be killer!
Way to go, girlie!
As some of you know I had less than a perfect smile for some time and have been self conscious about it, but now after taking this last month off and several trips to Mexico and lot's of pain I finally have something to smile about.

I am so excited and can't wait to take new photos and show off my new SMILE. I have met so many great people here who looked past that issue I had and still made me feel beautiful. I am so grateful for all of your support that I just wanted to share with you that I am so very very happy right now.

I am in town for the rest for the week and hope I get to show at least some of you the new me.

xoxo,

Traci Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I LOVE the VERTICAL smile in your avatar! The other one sounds great too!