ARE YOU KIDDING ME REALLY ? Not My normal RANT !

*sorry if my spelling is off im a bit angery and hurt right now*

So i was just sent a pm in chat from a friend and he was informing me that there was a very weird post on another site that i had susposedly made.

Here is the link :Restricted. Do not post site name Bubba3452

Any how i NEVER registered on that site ever. I never posted my photos or any information there.

I made sure that i hadent, I tryed to log in and all.

Most of you folks know me pretty well and know that i had surgery this time last year and because of it i can not have children nor get prego again. This was something was was very hard to except for me and now to have something like this posted makes it worse.

Who would do something like this ?

Ladies go check it out and make sure nobody is posting bogus rummers or anything eles about you.

Does anybody know what todo about getting this taken down? I looked for a contact button but i dident find one.
So i went on the site and made sure i let folks know that was not me and that the info was stolen and 100% no true.
I then noticed that there are other young ladies on there as well and i know for a fact these girls did NOT write these things .

Ladies really you guys need to go chack this out . The girls they are talking about are well known ladies here. PM me for the actual web address.
All those handles on that site are fake.....
yeah its been going on for a while now nothing new babe
Well i dont really get on the boards i stay in chat so i had no idea untill a friend said something about it . He was asking me how i was feeling .. I was like im great . lol and then he sent me the link . I was like OMG.. But any way seems everybody knows about it already soooooo...lol I guess this can be closed now ! Sorry !