Location suggestions for a half day fun but quiet gettaway.

Folks give me some pointers.

Planning for a half day recreation/escapade with a longtime provider/friend away from Plano Addison or Irving area, next week. I was thinking to find a clean nice hotel in the DFW vicinity. She is not that familiar with this area. It is only for half day. Something less conspicous. I havn't done this before and suggestions for a good spot would be much apreciated. PM is also appreciated.

Wish me luck !

Planning for a half day recreation/escapade with a longtime provider/friend away from Plano Addison or Irving area, next week. I was thinking to find a clean nice hotel in the DFW vicinity. She is not that familiar with this area. It is only for half day. Something less conspicous. I havn't done this before and suggestions for a good spot would be much apreciated. PM is also appreciated.

Wish me luck ! Originally Posted by theAnalyst
Try one of the bungalows at Hotel ZaZa in uptown. Took the side piece there for an evening and we fucked like bunnies.
Try one of the bungalows at Hotel ZaZa in uptown. Took the side piece there for an evening and we fucked like bunnies. Originally Posted by hunttolive
Thank you. That is a gorgeous place but a little pricey based on the room rates on their website.

I was thinking of something closer to the DFW airport area frequented by people in transit. I want to spend more private time, than driving time. It would fit my companion's plans better , as she will fly out from dfw airport and not spend spend time in slow traffic. So if you have a suggestion of a discreetely convenient hotel, close to DFW airport , it will be appreciated.

Thanks for the pm, T!
I' ll keep that spot in mind too , who knows ?
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, esp a room overlooking the canal/lake.

hope u two have a deliteful encounter!
Go to spa castle and rent the hotel room there, book the couples package and head back up to the room for some fun.
Go to spa castle and rent the hotel room there, book the couples package and head back up to the room for some fun. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Excellent suggestion!

Wish me luck ! Originally Posted by theAnalyst
If you need something close to the airport, discrete, and nice try the Westin DFW. Decent rates, great beds, and large enough you can get lost in the crowd.

I have used the Westin DFW and Park Lane in the past.
Go to spa castle and rent the hotel room there, book the couples package and head back up to the room for some fun. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
thanks for the info!!
their standard room (w/ a cool looking tub) is $129/nite + taxes/fees.
pretty sweet!