Give Me a Fucking Break

This isn't a racial issue. It's a societal issue regardless of race. If you don't want your kid(s) in foster care, don't be a fucked up and selfish parent and keep them. And don't cry foul that she is running around with a fucking knife like she is Jerome Bettis. Of course foster care sucks. Many foster parents are genuine, but many also just do it for a government check.

Don't blame the system. Blame yourself for being a piece of shit mother who had her in there in the 1st place and is now trying to cash in on her death. The officer made the right split second decision. He wisely chose to end the threat.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/us/ma...are/index.html
"Ah's needs mah check." I'm surprised I didn't see Benjamin Crump's name in the article.
Agree , but in the progressive's view a person is never wrong its well everything else
I always shake my head and wonder how the hell a female can't manage to keep custody of their own child. I say "female" because, just because she got knocked up/ spread her legs and had a baby; does not make her a "Mother". Ever. And it's a never ending cycle passed on from generation to generation. Hell, you've got females boasting on these boards about being Grandmothers in their 30's now for crying out loud

Great article OP!
You know the answer to this. Most of them are drug addicts and/or alcoholics. Those who aren't have psychological issues. Then there those who are so damn fine, rich guys are coming up to them saying "fly to Europe with me" and after 3 weeks grandma is tired of looking after the kid.
Funny how her biological mother hired an attorney in no time. It takes even less time to teach your kids that using any lethal weapons in a childish dispute is unacceptable and then throwing them in foster care.
Funny how? It's totally predictable. Like I said before, getting into a knife fight to "those people" proves you growned. Who do you think taught them this? I'm not kidding.
Her "birthing person" yeah, in case you have heard, that's the new name for Black mothers", has the nerve to say this

And Ma'Khia's biological mother, the family's attorney and child welfare experts say they believe the foster care system failed Ma'Khia.
https://www.newsweek.com/rep-cori-bu...s-nuts-1589401

Democratic Missouri Representative Cori Bush used the gender-inclusive term "birthing people" on Thursday while testifying before the Democratic Oversight Committee about America's Black maternal health crisis. After she tweeted out a video of her testimony, the term "birthing people" immediately became the center of an embittered Twitter war over whether the gender-neutral term was justified.

Give me a fucking break!
Funny how? It's totally predictable. Like I said before, getting into a knife fight to "those people" proves you growned. Who do you think taught them this? I'm not kidding. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you have anything intelligent to say to me or do you just want to argue about nothing? Obviously this is a nurture circumstance to answer your question... if you just want to start shit about nothing though, you know exactly which forum to find me in so I can post freely homeboy. And I'm not kidding.
Do you have anything intelligent to say to me or do you just want to argue about nothing? Obviously this is a nurture circumstance to answer your question... if you just want to start shit about nothing though, you know exactly which forum to find me in so I can post freely homeboy. And I'm not kidding. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Cockwomble much!
Well, I'll stir the shit good. Drug addiction, alcoholic pregnant females (term "mother" reserved for the deserving) can deliver and keep the child, put it up for adoption, or have an abortion. None of these options are good....the last is increasingly difficult. NOT saying relevant to this particular case, but also not in favor of preventing the delivery of an unwanted or even "developmentally damaged" child into this world if not wanted by the biological mother.
Don't mean to be pedantic but I'm pretty sure the term "birthing person" has to do with gender and not race. It's a phrase used to describe a biological female who has transitioned to male and became pregnant and gave birth.
I mean, we can't go around calling people that give birth "mothers". That would be weird.
^^^^^

As my Surgeon buddy likes to say: "It's Easier to Dig a Hole Than Build a Pole"...
Agreed Alyssa. I like to dig in the hole that builds my pole.