From the horses mouth;

Let it go, bambino. Trumpistas lost. Trumpler is out.

Happy days are here again.

Next time, please post more than a link.

Thank you frequent poster.
Sounds familiar:

"Grab 'em by thepussy. You can do anything."
https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1192

Wake up!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Rona ???
https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1192

Wake up!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
The Nazis had everyone afraid of the communists and their servants, the Jews.

Today, the progressives want everyone afraid conservatives and their servant, Fox News.
Sounds like Trump
The Nazis had everyone afraid of the communists and their servants, the Jews.

Today, the progressives want everyone afraid conservatives and their servant, Fox News. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The communists had Jewish servants? Those same Jews the Nazis slaughtered? I think you just exposed some serious discriminatory bias, you have there, barley!

And...you're comparing progressives to Nazis? Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
Bad thread
The communists had Jewish servants? Those same Jews the Nazis slaughtered? I think you just exposed some serious discriminatory bias, you have there, barley!

And...you're comparing progressives to Nazis? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

why not? progressives claim conservatives are Nazis. are they right?
You have listen to Nazi rhetoric. Yes, they did say that Jews served the communists as Marx was Jewish. Now, the truth is that Marx hated Jews as well and he was Jewish.

Progressives compared to Nazis.........They do use the same strategies and they are both left wing. 19th century progressives can be traced directly to eugenics and the Holocaust. You do the math.
You have listen to Nazi rhetoric. Yes, they did say that Jews served the communists as Marx was Jewish. Now, the truth is that Marx hated Jews as well and he was Jewish.

Progressives compared to Nazis.........They do use the same strategies and they are both left wing. 19th century progressives can be traced directly to eugenics and the Holocaust. You do the math. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I knew Marx was a uber-moocher, but I didn't know he was a self-hating jew. you learn something new.