Can we "define" what the term "spinner" means?

I Finally had to post this question.

What is a spinner? I know the terms explanation, petite enough that can be spun etc. But I am asking more in terms of ads.

I saw an ad yesterday that noted "spinner". She was 5'5" and 125 lbs. For me, this is slender, or athletic, not a spinner.

This thread isn't to offend any provider or hobbyist, but I am interested if in general my definition is the average. LOL so don't beat me up !

Spinner Under 5'2", Under 107 Lbs
Slender 5'2" - 5'5", 107 -120 Lbs
Athletic 5'5" - 5'8", 120 - 135 Lbs

Thanks! Enjoy
A spinner is 110 and below
Rockin Red. Definition of MILF and spinner all wrapped up in one delightful package.

http://hww.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=402273
By this definition, if you can do this, you are a spinner. I think not. A spinner is a PETITE woman, under 110 pounds. If you can't shop in the petites section, you aren't petite LOL!

'A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.'
or theres also this one-

(n) A woman/man that stands less than 5ft. 3in.
Giving someone above average height the ability to have sex with them on their lap and possibly spinning them like a top.
I define a spinner as being no more than 5'4 and no more than 110 pounds. Slender hips are always a plus, too.
I thought a spinner was someone under the rule of 100 (add up their three measurements and if they are under 100, they're a spinner). I didn't really apply heights and weights to the number.

Of course, I'm probably just wrong!

The urban dictionary has a couple of definitions (under 5'3", under 5', and under 100 lbs--depends on which definition you read).

Bottom line . . . really small and thin!
I define it as one of the most mis-used terms on hobby boards. Along with BBW, GFE and a few other terms.

Definitions will only fly as far as the next advertisement.
BTW, they are my favorite.
A spinner is 110 and below Originally Posted by AmberXoXo
I think the height aspect is very important as well, but you're right, most girls under 110lbs would probably fit the bill. Unless you're a gay man and I guess there is a different measurement. LOL
measurements no greater than 100"

any questions?

any questions? Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

Yeah, what's her number?
Wow someone remembers The rule of 100. For many years that was the accepted definition of a spinner. Her 3 measurements together are 100 or less to qualify. Courtesy of SP Hunter.
The rule of 100 IMHO I not a spinner. For example, 36-26-37 is 99 and I don't think of that as a spinner, even at 5'3". Amberxoxo replied and I checked her showcase out, def a spinner. I actually think the rule of 90, or 92 is a spinner.