Ladies: DATY: Do the Fingers Help?

Ladies, as you're grinding your mound against his probing tongue and face, does it make cumming easier or more intense if he's slipping a finger or two up your pussy?
yes.
Actually, I don't like fingers at all. It takes away the sensation by giving me "satisfaction" if you will, and it's not all that comfortable (and hands are extremely dirty) lol
Yes, yes, yes.
I just love the tounge, it's the best.
the tougue is the best...most guys are too rough with the finger! If you want us to purrrrr....give us your purrrfic tongue!
my experience is that if you can slip a finger in after about 5 mins. and hit the g-spot while you're working, it can work wonders. But some ladies don't like the interruption. gotta know the lady. g
I just love the tounge, it's the best. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
MMM Nice tara, i think we should get together soon. i love talking nasty at the same time. lol
  • fawn
  • 04-20-2010, 05:56 AM
If you know how to work your tongue right you dont need to insert any
fingers....and not all men know how to really us their fingers and hands
for stimulation a woman anyway....just saying
MMM Nice tara, i think we should get together soon. i love talking nasty at the same time. lol Originally Posted by verygood69
Me too, just give me a call.
Yes tongue only,fingers a waste of time..
OK...then how about a tantalizing tounge and a little vibration...inside?...along the lips?...on the outside of the star fish?
Cheers?
If you know how to work your tongue right you dont need to insert any
fingers....and not all men know how to really us their fingers and hands
for stimulation a woman anyway....just saying Originally Posted by fawn
LOOK MA! NO HANDS!!
I love the ladies to grab me by the ears, along with some moanin & dirty talk
  • fawn
  • 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
LOOK MA! NO HANDS!! Originally Posted by steverino50

haha.... steverino you're a mess....but we do like the "look ma no hands" dont we....but that topic belongs in the BBBJ thread....

I think you're in need of some no hands....and very soon.....