Alternate places to cum????

OK Gang,
Last week's thread regarding "cumming on tits" was quite successful. Great responses from our ladies as well as our men.
Now, are there other areas on which our ladies enjoy us to come?
Men, where else do you enjoy to shoot the perverbial load?
Cheers!!!
1. If I'm doing her doggy then all over her buttcrack, opening and closing them to smear it around.

2. If she's riding cowgirl I enjoy having her pull it out and lay on top of me so I can shoot it on both of us and use our bodies to make a mess.

3. Good 'ol fashion Missionary then it's hot to shoot it on her tummy and then use her hand to rub it onto her skin.

4. If she's sucking my dick, then rest it on her closed lips and let it run down her chin so I can use my cock to rub it on to her face.

5. If she's jacking me off I love watching it spurting out and run down her fist.
I like to have a girl on her knees in front of me giving me a BBBJ and just before I blow my load, I grab one of my socks and jizz into the sock. Then, I slap her on the ass with the sock in order to get the jizz spread throughout the sock, then gag the girl with my sock. As the girl is chewing on my sock, I like to jerk off into her hair.

If I pay for a two hour session, the second hour I bring a midget into the room. The midget runs around the room while I have sex with the girl. I try to time it so that I can pull out right when the midget is running by the bed, so I can hit him in the nead with my cum shot.
LOL shizzle10. How many practice shots did it take before you nailed the midget?
Damn Shizzle, I thought I was the only one who did that. lol
I do alot of bodyrubs. I love to get on top of my guy with his cock up against my ass and pretend I am riding it. With both my hands behind me, I like to stroke him until he explodes all over my ass. I like to stay there for a little while and keep moving up and down very slowly until he is calmed down. Damn I need an appt. I just got horny as hell thinking about it.
The problem with hitting the midget with my cum shot was that my midget is bowlegged, so it is hard to time because sometimes he is running, but it's a fucked up run, and sometimes it is a bowlegged hop, skip thing. I was giving it to the girl in doggie, so when I pulled out, I shot my jizz over the midget's head because he is a bowlegged midget. I finally got him on my third shot.
Just about anywhere!

I prefer the mouth. Swallowing is great, but I also love it when the lady keeps sucking and just lets it run out naturally. I hate it when they hold it in their mouth and then go spit it out in the sink.
It cost me a small fortune but sometime back I met a provider who was willing to accomodate my swallowing fetish. She blew me till I was aout to cum and then jerked me off onto a saucer and then sensuosly consumed it .
I like to have a girl on her knees in front of me giving me a BBBJ and just before I blow my load, I grab one of my socks and jizz into the sock. Then, I slap her on the ass with the sock in order to get the jizz spread throughout the sock, then gag the girl with my sock. As the girl is chewing on my sock, I like to jerk off into her hair.

If I pay for a two hour session, the second hour I bring a midget into the room. The midget runs around the room while I have sex with the girl. I try to time it so that I can pull out right when the midget is running by the bed, so I can hit him in the nead with my cum shot. Originally Posted by shizzle10
Dude what is that.........have you really done it ?
LMAO....needed that to distress anyways
shizzle, I am lmfao on that one. When I saw the title of the thread, I was also going to be a smartass. But there is no way, in this lifetime, I can top that response. ^5
I've cum up a girl's nose before because she didn't want me to CIM. When she pulled up she didn't get far enough away because I shot a load about a foot into the air right into her nose. I bet she was wishing at that point she had just stayed on it and let me CIM.
Doggy style and then pulling out to come on my ass is hott, not enough guys do that
sexxy little anna....i can do that for you if you let me
The left ear or nostril.

All kidding aside I prefer the hair.