Am I able to do a review for a duo session I had with a provider on here?

Just wondering. I enlisted the services of the lovely Reese Cartier, as per request via one of my slaves. I was just very happy and pleased with what a lovely classy lady she turned out to be. She was warm, gracious, accommodating, and hysterical as well. So I don't really know how a sight like this works? And everything on here seems a bit strict, almost to the point that it's kinda silly (no offense)
Just wondering. I enlisted the services of the lovely Reese Cartier, as per request via one of my slaves. I was just very happy and pleased with what a lovely classy lady she turned out to be. She was warm, gracious, accommodating, and hysterical as well. So I don't really know how a sight like this works? And everything on here seems a bit strict, almost to the point that it's kinda silly (no offense) Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
didnt you just give ...the review right there?

...another great ...threAD!
Am I able to do a review for a duo session I had with a provider on here? Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
Sure, don't see why you can't.....
go for it
Shhh I know lol I figured in case I can't I would like to at least like to put a little of the info out there lol
didnt you just give ...the review right there?

...another great ...threAD! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Shhh I know lol I figured in case I can't I would like to at least like to put a little of the info out there lol Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
LOL!!!
Don't pay daft PM no mind!
He's just worried you may be too much competition for his stable of old mares and swayback fillys.....
I'm not worried about anyone In fact,if anything, everyone should be worried about me. Afterall beating/torturing people and (wrestling)taking down large grown ass men is what I do for fun don't be fooled by my tiny size or seemingly sweet nature. 6' 240lb men can't get out of my wrestling holds. I'm little, but I'm an animal lol
LOL!!!
He's just worried you may be too much competition for his stable of old mares and swayback fillys..... Originally Posted by Celso
Just wondering. I enlisted the services of the lovely Reese Cartier, as per request via one of my slaves. I was just very happy and pleased with what a lovely classy lady she turned out to be. She was warm, gracious, accommodating, and hysterical as well. So I don't really know how a sight like this works? And everything on here seems a bit strict, almost to the point that it's kinda silly (no offense) Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
Reese is of course a GOBC favorite!!!
Lovely, classy, gracious.... yes...yes...yes... and all of the rest to be sure.
And hysterical??? One of the best senses of humor on this board.....
(She's always laughing.... and sometimes it's not even AT us.....)

She asked all of us if we had any intel on you after you contacted her Mistress Ashley... and none of us did.... (unfortunately for us). I told her that you must be new to the scene.... and that she would have to TOFTT.....
And she did!!!! We are waiting on her report at GOBC.com.....

Oh... and you forgot something about Reese.... GREAT TITTIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit add:
Errr....
I thinck it's okay for you to do the review....
But I don't thinck you'll get PA or men's lounge access.....
But if you get friendly enough with some on here they'll leak everything to you...

<private>right gp?.... errr..... VL??? <private>
LOL!!!
He's just worried you may be too much competition for his stable of old mares and swayback fillys..... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...poor old mary ...desperate to lash out at ...plastic man

...youre still loved ol gal ...youre still loved!
I'm new to sites like this, and the area, not new in the fetish world. (3+years) I mainly joined this site (after debating for well over a year do to all the drama I saw on it) so that I could screen easier and have a record of my legitimacy for the larger cities I tour. But anyway, I did enjoy her company very much she's such a doll. And beautiful. I'm not really worried about access to those parts of the site lol If I were worried about it that would mean I have way too much free time in my hands, and I do not. I am always running around like a busy mad woman
Reese is of course a GOBC favorite!!!
Lovely, classy, gracious.... yes...yes...yes... and all of the rest to be sure.
And hysterical??? One of the best senses of humor on this board.....
(She's always laughing.... and sometimes it's not even AT us.....)

She asked all of us if we had any intel on you after you contacted her Mistress Ashley... and none of us did.... (unfortunately for us). I told her that you must be new to the scene.... and that she would have to TOFTT.....
And she did!!!! We are waiting on her report at GOBC.com.....

Oh... and you forgot something about Reese.... GREAT TITTIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit add:
Errr....
I thinck it's okay for you to do the review....
But I don't thinck you'll get PA or men's lounge access.....
But if you get friendly enough with some on here they'll leak everything to you...

<private>right gp?.... errr..... VL??? <private> Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I mainly joined this site (after debating for well over a year do to all the drama I saw on it) Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley

00U0U_fhSZINIhEcZ_600x450[1].jpg
Ha! From the stalking I was doing before I joined, it seemed like saying "hi" could start World War III
Attachment 321568 Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'm not worried about anyone In fact,if anything, everyone should be worried about me. Afterall beating/torturing people and (wrestling)taking down large grown ass men is what I do for fun don't be fooled by my tiny size or seemingly sweet nature. 6' 240lb men can't get out of my wrestling holds. I'm little, but I'm an animal lol Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
I can vouch for the little lady. She's the real deal. I couldn't do a review as our get together was more of a "meet & great" than a session. Although the wrestling was fun.
Thank you, I enjoyed meeting you as well. Fun time and you have some great stories lol
I can vouch for the little lady. She's the real deal. I couldn't do a review as our get together was more of a "meet & great" than a session. Although the wrestling was fun. Originally Posted by rke324
Ha! From the stalking I was doing before I joined, it seemed like saying "hi" could start World War III Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
better late than never....ijs