Favorite female body part

Guys,,,what is the one part of a girl that you like the most....breasts, legs, ass??????

Personally I look at their hands and if possible their feet. If she has nice manicured hands and a pedicure then she probably takes good care of herself and body and will be clean at all times.
eyes

you will see in their eyes if sooner or latter you will enjoy, should back away slowly, or run like hell get the fuck away as fast as you can. Yet a few time was guilty of talking to their tits and missed when I should have run like hell. Seems some guys here also guilty of that(or feet hands whatever LOL). Yet taint never learned, look into her eyes.
Guys,,,what is the one part of a girl that you like the most....breasts, legs, ass??????

Personally I look at their hands and if possible their feet. If she has nice manicured hands and a pedicure then she probably takes good care of herself and body and will be clean at all times. Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
plastic man looks at their ...wallet ...to see if that filly is holdin out ...then its time for ...the pimp hand
Depends upon the individual girl. In my case I have had those with a pretty face, nice ass or wonderful tits. But frankly, no matter what their outstanding physical attributes may be. Attitude and personality are by far most important. I have been with Women that would be considered 10's (or better). But their attitude toward me was crappy resulting in a bad time. I have had other women that would be considered 4 - 8's that had a great attitude & really enjoyed the time they spent fucking me. I had a wonderful time with them and really enjoyed myself. I would gladly fuck those Women again any time any place.
on a scale of 1 to 10 ...an 11? ...you da man!

...but wouldnt the best attribute be ...no gag reflex and ...a looong finger ...to mosey up the ol ...jimmie hole!
Pics LJ?
ass ass ass

lj, pictures of the feet?

I like their feet well groomed too, but nice if the pussy kept good too
Their lips and mouth!! Love to kiss!! To me that's as or more important then the sex!
I am not sure if this is favorite body part.........
But I love when guys know how to AND mans cape. Gentlemen you may not think it's important, but it is.
If you can't do it, most guys are afraid of cutting the thing off, even when I do it for them.
I say shut up and try being a female and having so shave EVERYTHING multiple days a days. UGH
So in part my favorite would be a man scaped man. So please keep it in mind gentlemen!!
Miss Victoria Lan
Dm,
I also love to kiss with a few exceptions. I dont need my tounsils checked and i just have teeth cleaning last month so all set with that.
For me it just breaks the ice, makes clients and I love to kiss to relaxes me too
I dont know how a girl can no offer kissing bu clain o b GFE
Miss Victoria Lane

Their lips and mouth!! Love to kiss!! To me that's as or more important then the sex! Originally Posted by dmtt23
plastic man looks at their ...wallet ...to see if that filly is holdin out ...then its time for ...the pimp hand Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I am not sure if this is favorite body part.........
But I love when guys know how to AND mans cape. Gentlemen you may not think it's important, but it is.
If you can't do it, most guys are afraid of cutting the thing off, even when I do it for them.
I say shut up and try being a female and having so shave EVERYTHING multiple days a days. UGH
So in part my favorite would be a man scaped man. So please keep it in mind gentlemen!!
Miss Victoria Lan Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
I know that I have been complemented on man-scaping, it's not that hard or scary to do!
Boobs!
  • MC
  • 06-17-2014, 09:02 PM
Mouth and tits all the way.
A freshly shaved/waxed pussy.....