Buffalo visitors

Is there a reason why so many traveling ladies are gonna be in Buffalo the 19th-21st.
Alyse, Natalie, Elizabetta, Angel, Megan, etc etc??
either the annual ho marketing workshop ...or they heard ...plastic man ...was going to be in town!
either the annual ho marketing workshop ...or they heard ...plastic man ...was going to be in town! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Wait wait wait, PM in town? To do what? These are girls brother not guys, sorry but what are u gonna do for them?
I'd say the ho workshop
Wait wait wait, PM in town? To do what? These are girls brother not guys, sorry but what are u gonna do for them?
I'd say the ho workshop Originally Posted by rodeomann22
plastic man is ...going to give them dirty hos ...a manicure and gossip aaaallllll night while ...drinking tab and eatin rice cakes!

...lets party biatches!
They were looking for a cheap fuck and PM came to mind. PM looks for the HJ specials cause his hands are getting callused. PM loves chj, gotta be safe!!
Probably the GOBC Ho workshop......
They were looking for a cheap fuck and PM came to mind. PM looks for the HJ specials cause his hands are getting callused. PM loves chj, gotta be safe!! Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
ol howdy drowsy gots a ...full diaper and ...smoke comin out his ears tonight ...with love for ...plastic man!

...luv ya puppet man!
Is there a reason why so many traveling ladies are gonna be in Buffalo the 19th-21st. Originally Posted by Pharmhand
Lots of action in Buff lately.....
Almost as much as in Canada....