HSV--just a simple curious question

Do you know if you have it? Does an ingrown hair have similar symptoms? Can a ingrown hair leave a scar? Is a pimple similar to an outbreak?

I searched and there is plenty of research info available here---but if you caught it,,,do you know you got it?
"Most people who have herpes have no, or very mild symptoms. You may not notice mild symptoms or you may mistake them for another skin condition, such as a pimple or ingrown hair. Because of this, most people who have herpes do not know it."

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

Next time you might start with Google instead of asking a random assortment of promiscuous strangers on a "whore board".
Did not open your link but I'm going to assume that you quoted from it.

I wanted to ask for real life information,,,but it is a dangerous question to answer,,I'd suppose the ones that really know the answer will not reply.
  • Tiny
  • 09-16-2016, 02:28 PM
Do you know if you have it? Does an ingrown hair have similar symptoms? Can a ingrown hair leave a scar? Is a pimple similar to an outbreak?

I searched and there is plenty of research info available here---but if you caught it,,,do you know you got it? Originally Posted by The Grey Monster
You get a blood test, that would be definitive.