Favorite Lingerie 👠

To each his own.
Everyone has different tastes, and I was curious to see what some of you people enjoy viewing/wearing? I'm not interested in what you lounge around the house in. Professional attire.
Stockings and heels are always the most popular request. I myself love a sexy panty/bra set with a pair of thigh highs.
I like loose fitting lingerie like a cami/tap set. It looks great on a beautiful svelte woman like you but still allows easy access to the goods. Mmmm.
Sometimes it depends on what Fantasy urge has taken me or my partner (Pro & Civ). If I was to state a "normal preference". It would be the "Birthday Suit". But to get the action started it can be anywhere from a hot sexy dress and 2" heels to Thighhigh boots with spike heels, a Leather/Latex Corset and Whip. My current Fantasy is a neglagie (color doesn't matter), stockings & open toed high heels.
Granny panties

• iggy
  • 01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Like Xmas gift or B day gift, it is all Wrapping Paper !! that being said.

Blk Patent High Heel Pumps closed toe, or Blk patent Mary Jane"s
Both with ankle straps.

Blk Lacey Thigh Highs.

Out fit optional, what looks best is The outfit cast aside crumpled up on the floor.

What is Most Beautiful is what was wrapped up in the outfit.

That is what is Important !!

What is the saying about "Lip Stick On A Pig "

JMHO !!

did I really say Humble !! Humph !

Iggy
Granny panties

Originally Posted by whosdair
Ill pack extra! 👙
They would look hot on you along with the Flannel Nightee & Sleeping Cap.
Ill pack extra! 👙 Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Grow a little hair on it too ok babe ?!?
So many requests!!! You guys are "High Maintenance", LoL ��
Ok just wear a fur belt it's easier!
Thigh highs and garter.
There were some lacy panties that I grew very fond
of. I will pass on the thigh highs.....it's a sin to cover those long silky legs with anything!!!
There were some lacy panties that I grew very fond
of. I will pass on the thigh highs.....it's a sin to cover those long silky legs with anything!!! Originally Posted by cny6969
Agreed 100% 😊
Agreed 100% 😊 Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
There is this certain image that is permanently embedded in my mind thank you.
So many requests!!! You guys are "High Maintenance", LoL �� Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Not me. I think women look their sexiest when completely nude. Sexy outfits don't do much for me.