BlowJobs, hand or no hand?

Seems like a simple question with a simple answer. But in reading reviews I see quite a few reviews of "she gave a great blowjob with perfect hand and mouth motion."

For me, I enjoy and HIGHLY prefer a blowjob with no hand at all. It really takes away from the sensation, especially when there is any pulling down on the shaft. Hand on the beans, no problem and probably adds to the enjoyment.

So for me, all mouth and the deeper the better but keep the hands off the shaft!

Others?
Personally, I really enjoy giving with no hands. It's a skill I've mastered and I love the challenge...
I like a little hand action too, not a firm grip though. Good and wet so the hand just kinda glides.
Depends on the dick.....
I also enjoy giving with no hands. I tried bj's with hands and it didn't feel right.
Depends on the dick..... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Depends on the mouth.
I always keep one hand cupped around the boys, and I use my hand, mouth and tongue simultaneously on the peen. As my mouth goes up I use a couple fingers to glide down in the same rhythm as giving a slow hj. No hands for deep throat
As most ALL my sessions are bbbj only. I have found it depends on the providers skill level. If she is very skilled, I prefer no hands. The mouth only is a slower build up to excitement. There is something so wonderful about a provider that REALLY gets into the slow relaxing bbbj only sessions. Any traveling provider that comes thur central arkansas, be sure to PM ME WELL INADVANCE. I have been lucky enough to catch several providers just right, and they got into doing a tap out session. Where they keep going until, I AM TOTALLY SPENT. That is a lucky day.
+1, Challenger's views fit mine
No hands. No hands. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo hands!
  • Viola
  • 10-10-2013, 05:05 PM
I'll go with answer choice C. Depends on the dick and the mouth. I tend to follow body language most I suppose though, on figuring out what's great and what's not so hot.
I always keep one hand cupped around the boys, and I use my hand, mouth and tongue simultaneously on the peen. As my mouth goes up I use a couple fingers to glide down in the same rhythm as giving a slow hj. No hands for deep throat Originally Posted by ur_mom
My boner approves of this message.
Yes... Suprise me!
Preferably no hands....
Depends on what I am looking for...

If it is in the beginning of the session and just foreplay with DT to get things going...NO hands

If it is the end and I am looking for CIM...the twisting hand motion in combination with great suction is an absolute must!!!!

However, it has been my experience that suction varies GREATLY between providers and if it's not there then I will always ask for the hand.

Just my two cents.

Be safe

EC