Sad time for us

Just wanted to know what sites are y’all going since eccie is going lockdown
bah. Accept the new normal. The world is not ending.
You would think the sky was falling
bah. Accept the new normal. The world is not ending. Originally Posted by idiot savant

I agree.....Sad? Not hardly.....this shit is a gift if you know how to work....ijs
Taint photos will always be welcome.
It’s not bad at all. There’s still ourhome and side pussy
^^^ Is the site down for maintenance or something?

Site is working fine...
Yes, due to increased traffic it may be a little slow or have small outages over the coming days.
You would think the sky was falling Originally Posted by tbone2u
meanwhile I was enjoying San Louis pass
Since I have been here, I remember at least two shutdowns. ECCiE was resilient and came back. The hobby is all about change, it's the oldest profession in the world.

We are going through a period of change and Ina year from now we will all look back and say it wasn't that bad.
We are going through a period of change and Ina year from now we will all look back and say it wasn't that bad.

Bravo!
��
It's just change..and getting used to it, before you know it you all will get used to the changes made and possibly appreciate them for I don't know why, but this catastrophic change will be all forgotten ��
....like not being able to smoke in some restaurants ...hotels..Grocery Stores back inter 50's..����������������

It's just change we will adjust to.��..and only truly naughty will remain����
P.S. I'm a teeny bit fucked up tonight ��
OurHome2, Twitter, Switter, Tryst, Slixa, Eros and AdultLook are possible options.