Staying relevant in a changing environment.

Ladies,
Seriously consider buying a domain through a site like GoDaddy. Many domains are available for 99 cents. They will host an email address for you for $1.99 per month. More if you want more bells and whistles on the email side but even the basic package is good for 5GB of storage. What you really want is that domain.

Building a website with Wordpress shouldn't take more than a few hours. If you need help there are all kinds of tutorials and YouTube videos.
Put your email address which now includes your domain(website) in your sig line here or any other site you may be using that prohibits direct links to off site content.

If a guy is smart enough to type in your domain(website) he'll go straight to your website where you now have control of the content. If he's not smart enough to do that then you've done yourself a favor. LOL.

Simple as that!
Well since you brought the subject up, I would like to address a very valid complaint I have with you BM.

You know, your website link in your sig line...and when I click the link you don't even mention any of your roleplay outfits and you don't post any pictures. It's honestly not a very good website if you are setting the example here.
At least there are reviews...
Tebow! You clients are a demanding bunch!
In all seriousness though, for those who are not tech savvy, going the route of godaddy/wordpress can be a learning curve. Wordpress is an old and clunky content management system, IMO. You gotta find the right template if you are not building by hand (God help you if you are and a newbie) and there can be issues with conflicting widgets, wordpress updates, and sometimes you gotta just alter the CSS/PHP by hand.

I feel like Wix is easier for those who aren't as tech savvy, as the drag and drop website builder is pretty intuitive. You can get both the hosting and domain at Wix.
In all seriousness though, for those who are not tech savvy, going the route of godaddy/wordpress can be a learning curve. Wordpress is an old and clunky content management system, IMO. You gotta find the right template if you are not building by hand (God help you if you are and a newbie) and there can be issues with conflicting widgets, wordpress updates, and sometimes you gotta just alter the CSS/PHP by hand.

I feel like Wix is easier for those who aren't as tech savvy, as the drag and drop website builder is pretty intuitive. You can get both the hosting and domain at Wix. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

And there you have it. You're right about the widgets conflicting. In all honesty I have a guy that handles any tech issues and there may be more than I know about.

I've never used Wix but I have seen some providers using it for their pages. It sounds like you've used both so you're advice is likely more sound than mine.
The idea is the same. Get a domain and an email. It's cheap, it gives you some options.
Very germane topic and appreciated.

Now what is this about the role play costumes? I wish to view them!

Always,
Elisabeth

Squarespace is another one people seem to like but I haven't really used it.
Very germane topic and appreciated.

Now what is this about the role play costumes? I wish to view them!

Always,
Elisabeth

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Aww hell...BM you better get those pictures up!

One glance at the Spiderman outfit and she will be sold!
Wordpress is an old and clunky content management system, IMO. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I agree with you on Wordpress. It sucks. I've been on it for years. It was really good in the beginning; elegant and simple design. Over time it has gotten more and more bloated and cumbersome to use. What they're banking on is that after you've spent so much time tweaking your site that the pain of leaving exceeds the pain of staying.
As far as I'm aware, I'm allowed to have my website in my user title under my name above.

We (providers) also are still allowed to have the link to our website under our "provider profile".
I'm so confused on what's going on
Well since you brought the subject up, I would like to address a very valid complaint I have with you BM.

You know, your website link in your sig line...and when I click the link you don't even mention any of your roleplay outfits and you don't post any pictures. It's honestly not a very good website if you are setting the example here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

He is reviewed but is not, nor ever will be, NaN.
Aww hell...BM you better get those pictures up!

One glance at the Spiderman outfit and she will be sold! Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Just the anticipation is making my nipples hard. (But will admit to being easily entertained at times! )
He is reviewed but is not, nor ever will be, NaN. Originally Posted by pyramider
Are there images of him available to share?
He did post one sneak peak pic here. You are warned though, the Spiderman outfit is legendary...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=13