Why is Eccie still here

With all the new rules what good is the site.
Ladies can’t nudes anymore.
Hobbyist can’t put donations on reviews.
And now hobbyist can’t search providers showcases anymore.
I still find all the information I want. If I don't find it in a forum a simple pm does the trick.
Is it a little cumbersome? yes.....and sometimes I have to look elsewhere for additional info.
It's not really hard to do.

As for as reviews go....I never put much credence in them. Most are bullshit anyways.
It still has usefulness and will as long as new reviews are allowed.

Eccie was once my main source for hobby info but it has never been my sole source. I'll still use Eccie for cross checking info...and for the entertainment.
  • bbkid
  • 09-13-2019, 12:14 PM
I'll still use Eccie for cross checking info...and for the entertainment. Originally Posted by boardman
^^^ this
ESPECIALLY TODAY!
für die Nazis natürlich
:for the Nazis of course:
  • R.M.
  • 09-13-2019, 01:37 PM
As for as reviews go....I never put much credence in them. Most are bullshit anyways.
Some of these gents would spit nails if they only knew.
Multiple reasons. It's still a good resource. It's entertaining to me.
It still has it’s uses if you know how to work them.....the entertainment and Nazis are just a bonus....
I like the sandbox.
I learned how to unload a vehicle from a car hauler once.
I had two sessions today. Eccie is working just fine for me
Slitlikr....You just made me smile.

Some things are just kind sad huh
It will come back, just give it time. The attorneys need time to find loop holes in the Laws.

While all the forums are no longer here, we still have a website that is still active and alive
Kinda like waiting on the system to make this any easier. It just ain't gonna happen.
In other words, be patient. Gentle... eventually we will get there. Right now the struggle is real.
Please gentlemen go on your jobs and sprout nazi and holocaust humor. I’ll bet the house you won’t. It’s interesting how darth specifically asked you’ll to cut it out , and you’ll persist but are still here.
With all the new rules what good is the site.
Ladies can’t nudes anymore.
Hobbyist can’t put donations on reviews.
And now hobbyist can’t search providers showcases anymore. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I didn't have nudes anyway. Haha I went the whole other direction. And I like this section anyway. I know I say some crazy off the wall things and I sit back and try to picture people reading it and I try to come up with what each one (the regs on here) is thinking. Like she's so gross.yep. That's so _______(insert real name here cuz anyone who knows me knows my name). Wow. Is this chick for real? Wow. I did not know that. what the fuck did she just say?!? Ya know. Stuff like that. It's fun. :-).