Pics?

So, should there be a rule that gents...
Before posting those pics in threads-comments have a release from the lady? Age verification? Permission to post on here. Ect?

I'm asking because with the new laws. Age verification ect.

Also, how does E age verify the mens accounts? How do we know some under age is NOT a account holder on the mens side? Anyone can write a review. Lol. Especially now.

How are the men being held accountable during these times? Meanwhile, the new E team song is "Ladies adjust". Lol.
If you are talking about OLD reviews and photos in those reviews, there was no rule on such postings at that time. (especially if those pics were posted on someone's showcase at the time or online at the time) It wasn't until we came back that such guidelines were mentioned to get the females permission prior to posting. Those rules are posted and have been posted, and bringing up such a thing now is not going to change that......
If you are talking about OLD reviews and photos in those reviews, there was no rule on such postings at that time. (especially if those pics were posted on someone's showcase at the time or online at the time) It wasn't until we came back that such guidelines were mentioned to get the females permission prior to posting. Those rules are posted and have been posted, and bringing up such a thing now is not going to change that...... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Nope
I mean NOW with all the changes....
The reviews- no show cases. Also... what is the time limit to where old pics ect even reviews get deleted off E automatically because time limits have expired and new laws are in effect?

Also.. on mens age and account verification. I had a few questions.
Ladies comply w age and reference verification. Now with no advertising. There is a rise in fake Male accounts & reviews for their "friends" lol.

Just wondering what new rules & account-age verification will stop this from becoming a frequent problem.

Thank u for your quick response.
Possibly I should have posted in questions for staff. Sorry for that.
Lots of questions.. Just trying to get down to the bottom of What exactly are the new posting links-review rules.
A guy a gentleman pays you for your time. And we want a woman’s companionship. If you are silly enough to allow pictures or videos to leave your control than you deserve whatever happens
A guy a gentleman pays you for your time. And we want a woman’s companionship. If you are silly enough to allow pictures or videos to leave your control than you deserve whatever happens Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
Huh? I think you misread sweety lol.

What u said has 0 to do w my post. Please stay on topic. Thanks. Ion think u were intentionally off topic... btw.
So, should there be a rule that gents...
Before posting those pics in threads-comments have a release from the lady? Age verification? Permission to post on here. Ect?

I'm asking because with the new laws. Age verification ect.

Also, how does E age verify the mens accounts? How do we know some under age is NOT a account holder on the mens side? Anyone can write a review. Lol. Especially now.

How are the men being held accountable during these times? Meanwhile, the new E team song is "Ladies adjust". Lol. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers

Awesome USEFUL thread

I was wondering about this as well.
If you are talking about OLD reviews and photos in those reviews, there was no rule on such postings at that time. (especially if those pics were posted on someone's showcase at the time or online at the time) It wasn't until we came back that such guidelines were mentioned to get the females permission prior to posting. Those rules are posted and have been posted, and bringing up such a thing now is not going to change that...... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Good to know
Because certain MOFO's have posted my pics from 50million years ago to be slick.

To them I say... "Don't worry, I'm still super fine"
I still think we are Shining a new light on this subject and needs to be addressed