It’s sat night and I’m in a foreign land called sugar. Lol. Any gals out here bored or anyone know of a fun place to dance, have a few drinks ?

I have a free pass tonight with no adult responsibilities. Just want to go out for a bit. Maybe meet up with one of the chicks have some cocktails and get our dance on. Or suggestions would be acceptable. I can handle hang with myself. I’m pretty fun. Haha. I just know little to nothing about Sugarland. Anyone been to Scotty’s saloon??

Disclaimer. This is a real thread. Not a threAD.
:-p
The Pub Fountains is a pretty good place to go......... Live bands....good music.... Bar food......

I've been there a few times...... It's fun.

Baker Street Pub is also a fun place......
Thanks. I have bakers street by me in Houston. Wanted to change it up. Thinking of trying Scotty’s than maybe I’ll go to pub fountains. Both have live bands. I feel like dancing. Or sleeping. What ever. Haha
Lol......... Just don't fall asleep at the bar! That would be bad.....
Have fun!!!
You’re talking about the bastion of Republican family values. There aren’t very many places in Sugar Land for that kind of fun, at least not in public. Your best bet is the southwest side of Houston.

Kisses,
VP
Thanks. I’m finally leaving gonna see what Scotty’s got going on with the band. The cool kids still go out late right?? At least they have alcoholic beverages. Lol. I guess my theme song is I can buy my own drinks. I can be my own boyfriend! Well I’m sure I’ll get a few bought for me. Haha.