Need some advice please.

I am talking with this girl, we went on a date and things went well. We are going on a second date this Saturday and she wants to go to a strip club. Obviously I am not a prude being a member of the hobby community.

The issue is I am not sure what to make of this, is it a test, maybe she is bi? Maybe her version of foreplay? I have no idea and am thoroughly confused.

I am dating in order to find a wife and start a family, I love the ladies here but I don't want to worry about LE every time I want to get have sex.

Any thoughts on what this might be or am I just over thinking this?
You might be over thinking this but to be sure just ask her, don't make the mistake of trying to read her mind, or reading more into this then it is.

Good luck
Nina
I agree. You might be overthinking this one, sometimes providers like myself like to have fun. I love the strip joints because i love to see beautiful women and how confident they are and sometimes just to get out and enjoy the night especially if i feel comfortable and if the chemistry is great.

For myself when i travel and tour i like to experience the town see what it has to offer. Its more to just sitting in a room waiting on fun.
  • Old-T
  • 11-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Women's brains work differently than men's.

Take the advice above and directly ask her what she finds interesting about going to a strip club. Then listen to her answer.

It will do several things:
--It will prevent you from looking foolish because you leapt to a conclusion about why she is interested
--It will give you an insight into her that you do not have now
--It will give you some brownie points for asking, which "real men" often do not

You really don't have much to lose. And as to worrying about legal issues, taking your date to a strip club is usually not a legal problem.