Money $20s, $100s or a check

I wonder how others pay their fee when it is more that $200. I will be scheduling a longer session and a pile of $20s is inconvenient. Looked at several things such as a gift card. What say all of you out there in Hobby Land? Over nights and week end sessions bring up the question.
I always use $100s
100's are always good. There's a bank on every corner.

Now, if it's an established friend and extended time, then you might agree on something else for safety reasons of not having to carry cash.
My bank stopped using the gift cards that I would purchase in the past. It was convenient it that I just had the bank transfer from my account and give me a card for what ever I needed. Carrying that much cash for a week end causes a problem. $100s are not convenient to spend in a store so they need to be taken to a bank.
$100's spend just fine for me

Green dot maybe?
I'd like to start writing checks. I never use the poor checkbook anymore, it just sits in the drawer all by it's lonesome with some assorted coupons that I'll forget about and never use.

Anyway, the ATM I use has started giving me 50's, which I think is kinda cool and that's what I use now.
With the paranoia of leaving a paper trail I don't see a lady plugging one of those little things in her phone and swiping my card.
Benjamins are all good with me, it all goes straight to the credit union anyway. I actually prefer larger bills 'cos it lessens the chance I'll fritter part of it away on something silly before I deposit it. Of course plastic is just fine too, but I know a lot of gents are concerned with the paper trail aspect there.
Bijou
If you had an account that was called Auto Assist or some other name that was not like Anna's Fuck House than the billing in my monthly credit charges would look OK. But then you would have a paper trail that the IRS would look into. Cash is good because there is way any one can trace it. That is why my money is in silver it is all cash with no names filed any where.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2014, 03:42 PM
If it is a lady I am very comfortable with and I know very well (we know each others real names and we've been to each others real homes at least), then I will usually transfer the $$ into her account days before. No large cash being handled, both of us can relax and pay attention to the nicer parts of the encounter. Again, only when trust already has been earned. Seeing a lady this weekend--I just went to my bank and took out the fee, then went to her bank and deposited the cash.

For ladies who don't fit in this category I will typically pay with five 20s and the rest in 100s. That way the envelope isn't too thick, but she has some small money if she needs to spend some on the way home or to the bank.
I have done that also and didn't want to be the one to bring it up. I have a second ATM card separate from my main one and I just deposit the money from my main account and give her the card. When it is exhausted she mails the card back to me. But only with the one I will see next week for the Austin party. The second card costs me nothing and I can deposit the money when we get together.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2014, 04:30 PM
I have done that also and didn't want to be the one to bring it up. I have a second ATM card separate from my main one and I just deposit the money from my main account and give her the card. When it is exhausted she mails the card back to me. But only with the one I will see next week for the Austin party. The second card costs me nothing and I can deposit the money when we get together. Originally Posted by tucson
Trust really is a wonderful thing.
Real life names come out when you need to obtain a plane ticket so we have known each others RL names for a while.
Brings up one of my hobby policies. If you are going to be in a car together, you need to know each other's names (at least first ones). If you don't trust each other enough for that, then don't get in the car.

Back on topic. If you know my name, a cashiers check, etc is fine too. I pay my taxes.
It just won't work when the cop says do you know her name and I say Miss Wonderful Lay.... The lady I am referring to has been a lot of fun on several over night trips. It is nice that I have met several wonderful women in the hobby.