Fake Review!

Ibepaperboy have written a fake review up, I have been UTR for a while now and ,the date he has we met I was out of town.I haven't saw anyone in 2months. I saw this guy 1time and ,that was like 3 or 2 years ago but never saw him in 2015! PLEASE TAKE DOWN Fake Review!!!!!
That's not how it works Kim, reviews are not simply removed per provider request. We will, however, investigate the matter now that it has been brought to our attention.

-Spice
Ok Cool! Mojo should be able to confirm that I have just got back on the board! I have saw the guy before have no problem with him,he was actually a nice guy but ,I have been utr since December and, only had contact with close clients. I just just no it's a lie, he never saw me in Jan of 2015!
So, on February 2 you post that a January 5 review is fake, and thereby announce that your two-month UTR stint is over. Well played, ma'am!
WHY DO THAT WHEN I COULD HAVE JUST POSTED iN PROVIDERS AD!!!! LMAO Anyways hun the truth came out and, next time you wanna blast a we'll known provder on this Board do your homework on them!!!!!! FYI Don't Come For Me Unless I Send For You!!!!!
cb (not to be confused with CB, CD or CDB), I am pretty sure this whore doesn't have the snap to see far enough around the curve to do as you prescribe..........yeah, I would bet on it........ijs
Lol says the guy that's been on since 2009 no reviews!^^^^^^^^^^^ Post Hoes^^^^^^
some guys don't write reviews genius
WHY DO THAT WHEN I COULD HAVE JUST POSTED iN PROVIDERS AD!!!! LMAO Anyways hun the truth came out and, next time you wanna blast a we'll known provder on this Board do your homework on them!!!!!! FYI Don't Come For Me Unless I Send For You!!!!! Originally Posted by Kim Chanel Reese

Get him together girl! *bloop*
Kim you cannot win with these guys.
The date has been changed on it.
So is the review still fake?
So, on February 2 you post that a January 5 review is fake, and thereby announce that your two-month UTR stint is over. Well played, ma'am! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
cb (not to be confused with CB, CD or CDB), I am pretty sure this whore doesn't have the snap to see far enough around the curve to do as you prescribe..........yeah, I would bet on it........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah, maybe I am giving her too much credit.
Don't Come For Me Unless I Send For You!!!!! Originally Posted by Kim Chanel Reese
The retarded whore sent for me............sweeeeeeet

While, I understand why a whore would need to disappear for a couple of months, that does not mean you cannot ask your pimp to write in English to announce your triumphant return.........for us ignorant retards.

It is obvious that you did not use those couple of months improving yourself..........now, get to whoring like a good fat hooktard.
lol awesome