Ref's given ONLY if a hobbyist gives a review?

Okay...I got to admit. I'm kind of pissed. I had a provider refuse to give me a ref for a hobbyist because he didn't leave her a review. I personally think it is a selfish and rude policy but she is free to run her business that way she wants.

So what are your thoughts? Do you think a provider should only give her a review (her view on things)?

Me, personally, if the guy is cool and respectful, I will give him a ref (for 3 months and then he need to find a more recent provider than me to vouch for him) without or without a review.
You didn't miss anything. The only time I ever asked her for a reference the guy got my incall location and then vanished. Its in infoshare. I'll go bump it.

Consider yourself lucky. Her reviewers may not have even seen her but bc they wrote a review for pa credit, they get a reference. Ain't that some shit.
I think it's in poor taste and bad way to conduct business.. There are some great, legit guys on here who don't review to be discreet or because that's just their preference..

Sounds like somebody just wants to rack up reviews and not give a shit about her clientele in the long run.. But that's none of my business though
I didn't name the provider so I'm not sure who you are talking about.

She is actually a out of town provider but I'm so pissed about the situation.

I'm not going to see that guy. I sent him a pm and yet to hear back from him. I hope he checks it soon because he is about to take a long drive for nothing.
I totally agree Sweet treat.

I think it is a very unfair policy and her clients should have a right to know that BEFORE THEY SEE HER!

Holding back a ref for that reason really sucks.
I think that maybe pretty damn close to blackmail because the hobbyist would feel compelled to write a good review even if the session was subpar. That doesn't do anyone any good.
Regardless if she is from here or not, she could still be giving out fake references for fake reviews.

Another win for the p411 crowd. Okays just make it so much simpler. Tell the guy to get p411, Kaylee.
I think that maybe pretty damn close to blackmail because the hobbyist would feel compelled to write a good review even if the session was subpar. That doesn't do anyone any good. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

That's how I feel. Also, it denies a provider a chance to see a legit client. I bet she sure the heck expects OTHER providers to give her ref's.

Ugh
While it would be nice if providers stuck together for their own protection and offered each other references I would classify this as falling into the 'she is running her business her way". It may come back to haunt her for her own screening down the road but we often point out that a provider is free to run her business any way she chooses.
There are several ladies here in Dallas that do this or that actually "require" a guy to see them a few times before she will provide a reference. I'm not sure which is worse? The class and mannerisms of some of the "ladies" on the boards these days leaves A LOT to be desired.
You're right. She IS free to run her business the way she wants to.
my business my rules. If u don't like it, don't ask me for references. References are a privilege not required. Can't you guys just do your own research if y'all gonna bitch about how the next chick does her business

I don't ask for references. I would rather do my own research instead of depending on some random chick on my safety however I am reference friendly & don't mind giving them but it has to be once he's written a review(good or bad) on me. Why should I take a few mins out my time for a reference if that dude couldn't take a few minutes out his day to write a simple review

Remember, I didn't create an eccie account for you providers.
This is also a form a research. Discussing a provider with bassakwards business practices who doesn't give a shit about chipping in to help keep the community safe.

Boom: RESEARCH!
Why should I take a few mins out my time for a reference if that dude couldn't take a few minutes out his day to write a simple review Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Maybe, just maybe, because the gent spent HIS hard earned dollars to come and see you?
Maybe, just maybe, because the gent spent HIS hard earned dollars to come and see you? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
OK???? I don't force anyone to come see me. You make that choice on your own.

Them hard earned dollars are spent to shove your cock down my throat. You get what u want & I get what I want..