Terrifyingly scary question of the day.

http://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpr...-day/#comments

Posted on September 20, 2013 by doriangrey1
1 Votes

If you were tasked with destroying the United States of America, and the only prohibition enforced on you was, that your actions could not result in a war that would go nuclear, what would you do differently from what the Obamanation Administration has done over the last 6 years?
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 12:01 PM
scary?

more like stupid imo
Attack Iraq and triple the number of troops in Afghanistan. Cut taxes and implement a Part D Medicare benefit. Allow the largest financial institutions to triple their leverage ratio. That should do it.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Attack Iraq and triple the number of troops in Afghanistan. Cut taxes and implement a Part D Medicare benefit. Allow the largest financial institutions to triple their leverage ratio. That should do it. Originally Posted by lostincypress

award billion dollar contracts to special interest groups and bail out the auto industry ... then stand by and wait for the magic show
Turn everything over to our resident Teawipes. Mopboy, gritsboy, Iffyboy, Glenna, Lexupped Luvver, E-TX-RigHand, Trendytard and the rest of that cadre of brilliance, plus, of course, our all-time favorite, the jewrish pissant. In order to comply with all of the conditions of the OP, we would have to hide the football.
Turn everything over to our resident Teawipes. Mopboy, gritsboy, Iffyboy, Glenna, Lexupped Luvver, E-TX-RigHand, Trendytard and the rest of that cadre of brilliance, plus, of course, our all-time favorite, the jewrish pissant. In order to comply with all of the conditions of the OP, we would have to hide the football. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I would bet that 2 hours on an oil rig and you would be blowing the boss to go back to the a/c shack for the rest of the day, Pansy Randy4Dicks!
Why do you consider it an insult to call someone a rig hand? Call them that to their face, faggot!
http://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpr...-day/#comments

Posted on September 20, 2013 by doriangrey1
1 Votes

If you were tasked with destroying the United States of America, and the only prohibition enforced on you was, that your actions could not result in a war that would go nuclear, what would you do differently from what the Obamanation Administration has done over the last 6 years? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The only thing he hasn't done is jail dissidents - so far..
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 02:52 PM
I would bet that 2 hours on an oil rig and you would be blowing the boss to go back to the a/c shack for the rest of the day, Pansy Randy4Dicks!
Why do you consider it an insult to call someone a rig hand? Call them that to their face, faggot! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

opposed to you calling yourself a lawyer???
The only thing he hasn't done is jail dissidents - so far.. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What is your EDD?
Brockaganda...LOL

Ozombies being Ozombies...LOL

Peter Schiff Schools Clueless Ozombies on the Federal Reserve

Why do you consider it an insult to call someone a rig hand? Call them that to their face, faggot! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Every time you open your mouth, or computer, and post more of your unknowing nonsense, another area of your ignorance is revealed. Now we all you don't know jack about the oil patch.

Since I'm almost 64 you are absolutely correct about me not being either able or inclined to do 2 hours on the deck. But, not being of the Mopboy persuasion, I don't have the need bore everyone with twice told tales of my past wonderfulness. Just remember that when you're slicking down some HP cop's private parts in order to secure a place to park your heap so you can get a little shut eye.
Watch this. I double dog dare you.