Let's face the facts about Detroit

We should be realistic about Detroit. They will never be able to self govern without a massive injection of capital. Through incompetency, entitlement, laziness and corruption, their culture of failure is ingrained.
If you grew up there, went to their schools, adopted their line of thinking, and drank the wine of failure all your life, you would be a loser, too. The suburbs function and make the auto industry work. We don't need Detroit anymore than we need East St. Louis.
Unfortunately, a bunch of people live there and must be fed. Since both cities are virtually all black, let's start the reparations movement there. Give every black citizen 100 grand each, have them sign a statement acknowledging they are no longer eligible for affirmative action, diversity programs, etc., and watch the city bloom!!!
Once Detroit is revived, we can pay reparations to all the other black people in America, and not have to listen to the bullshit about racism anymore.
To pay for it, the Fed can issue reparations bonds, and the descendents of Southern white plantation owners can pay it back through a special tax.
You "fine southern gentlemen" of Kappa Alpha need to work off your debt to society and stop drinking those mint juleps on the veranda, anyway.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/19/news...ex.html?iid=EL

Obama is currently not willing to bail them out but I bet he can be convinced.
SNICK, Massa...
  • Old-T
  • 09-27-2013, 10:28 AM
JL, how many times are you going to put this same trash out there on a million different threads?
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2013, 10:41 AM
JL, how many times are you going to put this same trash out there on a million different threads? Originally Posted by Old-T

until people totally quit responding to them
JL, how many times are you going to put this same trash out there on a million different threads? Originally Posted by Old-T
I combined two of the concepts into one thread - so that counts as a new topic.
Besides that, fagboy Assup follows around with his stupid comments on all my posts, and he has never come up with anything original in his whole life, except new ways to suck dicks - at least that's what Randy4Dicks tells me when he tries to get me to come over to his and Eva's weekly cock sucking and buttfucking bash. What are those parties like, Low-T?
Besides that, fagboy Assup follows around with his stupid comments on all my posts, and he has never come up with anything original in his whole life, except new ways to suck dicks - at least that's what Randy4Dicks tells me when he tries to get me to come over to his and Eva's butt bash. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He's simply superior race baiting, Old-T. Wants us to think he's actually leaving. Like he did the last time. (HA!)

I thought you were no longer responding to me until I paid you $10,000 or you kicked my ass with your bare fists.

And are you doing research on "ways to suck dicks?"

In Israel right now, it's almost three days away from October.

You will NOT be missed! None of you!
  • Old-T
  • 09-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Besides that, fagboy Assup follows around with his stupid comments on all my posts, and he has never come up with anything original in his whole life, except new ways to suck dicks - at least that's what Randy4Dicks tells me when he tries to get me to come over to his and Eva's weekly cock sucking and buttfucking bash. What are those parties like, Low-T? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
A typical stupid comment from someone who wants to appear far more intelligent than they really are. So, I ask a question about your post, you reply with a personal attack that has nothing to do with either my question or the OP.

You have been studying under the IBBuffoon and Marshall school of illogic. And imitating well it seems.
A typical stupid comment from someone who wants to appear far more intelligent than they really are. So, I ask a question about your post, you reply with a personal attack that has nothing to do with either my question or the OP.

You have been studying under the IBBuffoon and Marshall school of illogic. And imitating well it seems. Originally Posted by Old-T
If you intend to insult someone else's intelligence, Old-Twerp, you really should improve your grammar.

You have been studying under the IBBuffoon and Marshall school of illogic. And imitating well it seems. Originally Posted by Old-T
You asked a question which tends to elicit a personal attack. Stop playing dumb and asking questions designed to rope people into your next attack.
As soon as someone answers a question like yours they are on the defensive. You might notice that politicians ignore questions like that, because they are traps.
If you intend to insult someone else's intelligence, Old-Twerp, you really should improve your grammar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LMAO pot meet kettle. Ma kettle that is.
If you intend to insult someone else's intelligence, Old-Twerp, you really should improve your grammar.

LMAO pot meet kettle. Ma kettle that is. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Cruz would be prow of you idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. . .
when in doubt, pull it out.

The Merriam-Webster that is.

Grammar, spelling and punctuation? One in the same, Corpy?

Awesome!
. . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Better learn to spell IN Bred
We should be realistic about Detroit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Maybe we should but you sure are not. Detroit's problems began not recently but 110 YEARS ago with the people who ran the city gave up well thought out urban planning for the auto industry. Instead of upper and middle class areas, instead of parks and shopping centers there were rail yards and manufacturing plants. The whole city is designed to make it easy to build cars, not live in, which is their main issue. There was talk back in 1960 about the blight and long term issues. You can throw as much money as you want at Detroit, it is not going to change the city physically which is the root cause of their problems.