Stood up by BP Joy

For anyone interested in trying her out, you might want to save yourself the disappointment. Communicated with her for 2 days and when our appointment time arrives she asked me to wait 15 minutes and will then give me the room#. I wait for 30 then text back and she asked for another 10. Like a dummy, I give her 20 more minutes and text back. No response from her. She works with Carmen also on BP that I have seen before . Nothing to write home about. It sure is slim pickings up here in The Woodlands. I can't wait for the Exxon campus to finish and bring up my options. Ladies you are missing out. Lots of horny men with money to spend on the north side.

Joy - 832 296-7808 http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...84-22/19999945
Sorry that happen to you. There are alot of great reliable verified providers here on Eccie. The New saying with BP I s "It's like a Box of chocolates, You never know what you will or will not get." :-(
The way she fucked over Trey why would you want to see her?? Her track record ain't good.
It was something like 3 yeses to 1 no on her reviews. Limited options for me out here and I didn't have time to go in town. She looks kinda exotic and I wanted to give her a go. Trust me, I know all about the BP roulette game. Been playing in for years. For the most part, I've come out way on top. Only a handful of disappointments that I can easily forget about. I have found some real gems on BP and saved a ton of dough allowing me to play more often. Even many of our favorite verified providers are on BP under different names and better rates. Food for thought.
The way she fucked over Trey why would you want to see her?? Her track record ain't good. Originally Posted by kerwil62
It was something like 3 yeses to 1 no on her reviews. Limited options for me out here and I didn't have time to go in town. She looks kinda exotic and I wanted to give her a go. Trust me, I know all about the BP roulette game. Been playing in for years. For the most part, I've come out way on top. Only a handful of disappointments that I can easily forget about. I have found some real gems on BP and saved a ton of dough allowing me to play more often. Even many of our favorite verified providers are on BP under different names and better rates. Food for thought. Originally Posted by onthedl
Cool but just be glad you didn't see this chick. Just sayin.....
And why is this an alert?
Sorry to hear you were stood up...I am in the area- if interested
NCNS go in co-ed. Moved here..
What Mistress Alyssa said is spot on. I hope that doesn't happen to you again love.
It sure is slim pickings up here in The Woodlands. I can't wait for the Exxon campus to finish and bring up my options. Ladies you are missing out. Lots of horny men with money to spend on the north side.
Originally Posted by onthedl
Hell, I've tried to tell 'em, but I was accused of being a hater and trying to send girls to an area of Houston where they will make no money. I swear there are some fucking pessimistic morons on Eccie.

• drax1
  • 01-05-2014, 10:57 AM
I live near The Woodlands. I usually have to drive to the Galleria area or south 610. There are some quality ladies here on the north side, but it is slim pick'ens like you say. TexasChrissy and Pristy N are northerners so to speak.
awww sorry about that hun!
That bitch robbed me at the Dominion for $2000!!! I got her trashy ass evicted and tried to get her thrown in jail. I will try to upload a copy of the police report.
That bitch robbed me at the Dominion for $2000!!! I got her trashy ass evicted and tried to get her thrown in jail. I will try to upload a copy of the police report. Originally Posted by slimjj
Sorry to hear that hoe robbed you but it would NOT be a good idea to upload the police report you're referring to because of the real world information it contains.

Real world info is a no-no on here!
Consider yourself lucky sir...she may have done you a favour...js.