Session Length: 30min
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Brunnette, probably long but she had it in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall about 5'8 or so, long legs, small a cups
Recommendation: No
I wouldn't be expecting much for the donation you provided
I wouldn't be expecting much for the donation you provided Originally Posted by Moonchild
Not always the case.I have had providers that were $ for hhr and they gave a great experience for the time and $.
What was the problem daindid? I was thinking about visiting her.
Guys, I provided a review of her here awhile back and gave her a yes. Because at this time I had seen her several times and she provided a decent service for the price. Since that time many things have changed. This poor girl is headed down a bad road. I would highly caution anyone who wishes to visit this young lady. Two simple words STAY AWAY!!! A cheap rate is not always a good thing. Not always but most of the time you get what you pay for. I do apologize for the positive review but at the time it was correct. Hope this helps!
You are correct she does have an account but she is not verified. I only found one review besides this one and it was yes. Which was given by me and I am now telling you no. So she now has a no and yes review. Which I am telling you the yes that I gave several months ago would not be a yes today.
I have used Destiny on numerous occasions and never had any problems with her. She is on time which is a rarity on Back Page in my experience. She is worth every penny and the price is not that cheap. She is comparable to most outcalls.
Thank you for the review.
Destiny used to be great until you become a regular then she will try to use you for everything she can. She steals and *Staff edit-prohibited topic - see Rule #15* really bad according to her friends CC, and Bridgette. I know CC is always trying to upsell so be careful with her.. Just giving fair warning. Billy
Billyland, I could not have said it better myself. Lots of you have been asking why I said what I did in the earlier post. Here it goes the last time I met with her she called me saying she needed money to fix her car. So I told her that I perfer not to give her money but I would rather make an appointment instead. Then we both would benefit. She said that she was available so I met her at the hotel where she was staying which was very run down. She was standing outside when I pulled up. So I got out went in and we went in her room where she said that she would need the donation up front. I had no problem with this due to the fact that I have seen her several times before. Once the donation was taken care of she started getting undressed as always and so did I. Then she said go ahead she forgot something in her car and she would be right back. Still did not really think nothing of it because she had clothes all in the room. Well after several minutes I started wondering what the deal was so I looked out the window and her car was gone. By this time I was hot so I started putting my shoes back on and happen to look on the table by my shoes and seen that *Staff edit-prohibited topic - see Rule #15* were all over the table. At this point I just wanted to get the hell out of there. I left and called texted which I never received an answer or text back. I even tried calling her several days later no answer. So I figured it was for the best and haven't spoken to her since. You live and learn I just hope this will help others to learn from my mistake.
Unlike you I gave her money to fix her car. Never seen from her again. But I do have her address in Columbia, MS but do not think that is going to get my money back. I would give you her address via private e-mail if you want. Let me know. I would have taken all of her clothes and called 911 to come get the *Staff edit-prohibited topic - see Rule #15* at least. Unlike you I am still trying to get my money back or my visit back. LOL.
Any number on Bridgette???? Destiny aka Deanna is really a con artist! Pretty girl what a shame
http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Fema...new-22/5497586 Here is info on Bridgette but other Brunette is Destiny so be careful about 2 girl shows. But up to you, first timers may be safe. Your money. Billy
As a reminder, Do Not make any posts in any forums about a topic that is prohibited!

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.