Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, BBBJ, FIV, CG, K9, more BBBJ
Session Length: 30
Fee: $50
Hair Length and Color: Blonde not quite to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'3'', 120, C cups w/perfect nipples, beautiful ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 1/3/16
Provider: Lucy Monroe
Phone: 318-655-2294
Email Address: Lucymonroe81@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://meridian.backpage.com/FemaleE...-touch/7274619
City: Meridian
State: Mississippi
Address: Mall area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, BBBJ, FIV, CG, K9, more BBBJ
Session Length: 30
Fee: $50
Hair Length and Color: Blonde not quite to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'3'', 120, C cups w/perfect nipples, beautiful ass.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Hello to all you fello hobbyist: I'm giving you Fair Warning!! Lucy Monroe is the WORST PROVIDER I HAVE EVER MET in MY LONG CAREER OF MEETING PROVIDERS!! I have seen her twice in 2 Weeks & both times she comes in my place when our time starts & goes straight to the Bathroom & locks the door to avoid any contact & wwaste & manipulate the time on the clock & after she walks in ... she is already planning on when she is going to leave & is calling her ride to make sure he is going to be early too!! Oh, and also... She is not just doing that or makeup in my or you bathroom?? LOL She is all about the money & no where near about YOU-THE CLIENT!! (if, u know what I mean?) So, don't believe me ... because if, u want to roll those dice?? Then, she'll be the one to PROVE ME & What I just warned all of you about!! STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!
Just because you have copied and pasted the same message several times doesn't make it true. You sound obsessive.

Anyway, I posted my experience and saw NONE of what you have accused her of doing. Don't shit in my thread again.
He did 2 reviews in 2012. The rest of his posts were in the last 24 hrs trashing Lucy Monroe.
Nice review Lizard, don't know what this other vendetta stuff is but he's put it on other threads...
The last shit on/excessive post before this was clearly a provider
Hacking on another and praising her own. It was written from the standpoint
Of a hobbiest but was clearly a provider.
Looks like Msmule got his/herself banned for the spamming. Good.

JaG