Agency oversaturation & bait and switching

The real question is why are all these within 10 minutes of each other? I used to visit agencies all over the city/county from Spring to Pasadena to 45 south to Katy. That’s over 15 years or so of hobbying. Now everything is in one area. Willowbrook and Spring used to have top shelf agencies that compared to some of those off westheimer, now they don’t even exist anymore. I know the areas have something to do with it but a well run agency will thrive anywhere
Because no one wants to drive to Spring Willowbrook to buy pussy. Most folks work downtown galleria area and I guess energy corridor. Westchase Galleria area is where all agencies providers should be in my opinion
Gigi currently goes by like 10 names. Is she really that bad? Originally Posted by TheClipse
Doesn't she offer doubles?
A ménage à trois with her alter egos must be wild!
A ménage à trois with her alter egos must be wild! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Do you have to give a donation to every alter ego?
He’s backkkk! Originally Posted by Cendell M

He's on ignore.
  • Busty
  • 03-18-2024, 07:53 PM
A ménage à trois with her alter egos must be wild! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Rubygigi advertises doubles with Viky