Omar Married Her Brother, And Omar Isn't Actually "Omar".

The dems just hate it when their bullshit comes back at them.
  • oeb11
  • 07-22-2019, 01:48 PM
Way past time for the Senate to investigate this lying fraud.
She needs to be tried for her crimes, and if convicted - Deported.
No sense wasting any money incarcerating her.
No sense wasting any money incarcerating her. Originally Posted by oeb11

before they can deport her, they have to strip her of her citizenship along with her terrorist daddy. then they can deport her after she's convicted and stripped of her citizenship. as far as incarcerating her, they might do that before they deport her.
She just wants the freedom to marry who she loves! It's a civil right. Since birth defects are not an issue, she should be allowed to marry her sister or mother.
The dems just hate it when their bullshit comes back at them. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Maybe she married him for his daty skills rather than to bestow an immigration benefit....
No sense wasting any money incarcerating her. Originally Posted by oeb11
They aren't going to do shit to her. All these losers do is talk, talk. I am so sick of the bogus scandals and staged incidents. It's the same old song and dance year after year. I thought by now with Trump as president there would be some arrests, but it hasn't happened yet and probably won't.
  • oeb11
  • 07-23-2019, 11:44 AM
+1
Pretty soon incest marriage will be legalized and accepted. Then animals, dead people, kids, etc. That's the liberal way.