Seriously Healthy Provider

• Kewl1
  • 10-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Okay - so this is a bit of a spin off from an Austin thread..... but I moved to Houston ( katy ) from Austin a few months ago. I used to work out quite regularly and frequently at lifetime in austin with a trainer.

I would rather pay a provider ( with a background in fitness ) the money than the local trainer.

So my proposition is this, I will pay for our gym membership to lifetime ( katy or centre city whatever) and pay per session for you to workout with me.

I would much rather workout with some uber hot provider for sure. Paying only for your expertise in working out - nothing more.

Let me know if you are intested via pm and what our training rate would be.

Thanks.. Motivated by th hotness...
I don't know.....can you keep up with me?
damn wish you were in New Orleans...lol!
HollyofHouston has to be your girl.
Brooke'd be up for it...as long as there's a Subway next to the gym right? Jarod ain't got shit on you girl!
How about you just pay me and I will call you a fat ass or a rag-a-muffin.Eventually you will go to the gym just to get my insults to stop.
Reagan of Houston

I've seen her and she's a hardbody who works out religiously. I make no claims but, she may be interested...
Dude.... If you're going to hang around here, you're gonna have to get a new avatar....
  • Kewl1
  • 10-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Great Minds think alike....
uber avatar twins...
are u 2 available for a tandem?
Lifetime Willow brook is awesome!