Unbelievable Guest On Tucker Tonight

Hey, the notorious MS13 gang isn't that bad.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/541958870...#sp=show-clips

How do you come on a National Talk Show and say....."sure, MS13 is bad, but not as bad as Attorney General Sessions claim".

Once you get past the murder, the trafficking in drugs, the thuggery, the rape, the terrorizing of neighborhoods, the child prostitution, they aren't so bad.

This has got to go under the heading......."you can't make this shit up".

I say to Attorney General Sessions......Hunt down every one of them and kill them. End of story.
Session should hold a press conference and should " borrow " the line from the movie Tombstone and say " is see a man wearing an MS-13 tattoo, and I'll kill him " !
I'm in favor of vigilante justice when it comes to these pieces of human excrement...government approves Open Season on these f*ckers....put a bounty on 'em for grins. Wanted, Dead or Alive...

After a few dozen of them are delivered to LE in body bags...or strapped down on the hood of Bubba's truck like a prized trophy....they'll get the message....
  • WTF
  • 05-03-2017, 04:34 PM
I'm in favor of vigilante justice when it comes to these pieces of human excrement...government approves Open Season on these f*ckers....put a bounty on 'em for grins. Wanted, Dead or Alive...

After a few dozen of them are delivered to LE in body bags...or strapped down on the hood of Bubba's truck like a prized trophy....they'll get the message.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I'm for viligante justice...especially if I can include a couple of you fuckers in on the hit list!
I'm for viligante justice...especially if I van include a couple of you fuckers in on the hit list! Originally Posted by WTF
how about playing russian roulette with a loaded gun first?

• WTF
  • 05-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Ok, you first Wacko....keep playing until you get it right.

Ok, you first Wacko....keep playing until you get it right.

. Originally Posted by WTF
how 'bout i just pm you the instruction manual ?

bahahaa
Hey, the notorious MS13 gang isn't that bad.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/541958870...#sp=show-clips

How do you come on a National Talk Show and say....."sure, MS13 is bad, but not as bad as Attorney General Sessions claim".

Once you get past the murder, the trafficking in drugs, the thuggery, the rape, the terrorizing of neighborhoods, the child prostitution, they aren't so bad.

This has got to go under the heading......."you can't make this shit up".

I say to Attorney General Sessions......Hunt down every one of them and kill them. End of story. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There are a lot worse gangs than MS 13. By the way Trump may want to review his history - MS 13 originated in the United States in the 80s. Of course they have spread to other countries and continents but they are a home grown gang made in America.
MS 13 is not even the largest Latino gang - Latin kings have far more members and all the scum bags do their fair share of illegal activity
...and all the scum bags do their fair share of illegal activity Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
How are things in San Antonio for you these days?
How are things in San Antonio for you these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Things are great have you stopped staking ladies yet ?
Things are great have you stopped staking ladies yet ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Have you had the door slammed in your face lately?

Or have you just quit knocking on them?
Things are great have you stopped staking ladies yet ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What do you base that lie on..or are you just making shit again?
What do you base that lie on..or are you just making shit again? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If that guy took a shit there'd be nothing left, but lips and tennies!
Have you had the door slammed in your face lately?

Or have you just quit knocking on them? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He can't get through them anyway...unless it's a garage door.
  • WTF
  • 05-04-2017, 02:40 PM
have you stopped staking ladies yet ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Right...which is strange, seeing how LL is the gayest fruitloop in this forun.