Bitcoin as payment

Has anyone ever used Bitcoin to pay for a session? If so, how was the experience? Any of you ladies accept it?
I accept bitcoin as payment. I've been seeing a lot of ladies offer this option lately!
In the upcoming months, Banks are going to offer Bitcoin as a payment method. It will be much easier to do transactions; however IRS is now conducting a way to tax you on Bitcoin soon.
In the upcoming months, Banks are going to offer Bitcoin as a payment method. It will be much easier to do transactions; however IRS is now conducting a way to tax you on Bitcoin soon. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
My ''girlfriend'', Christy Ai, said tonight that bank involvement with bitcoin spells its death. The whole point of bitcoin was enabling peer-to-peer transactions, without government and entities knowing your business. Get banks into it, and bitcoin is just another dollar derivative.
My ''girlfriend'', Christy Ai, said tonight that bank involvement with bitcoin spells its death. The whole point of bitcoin was enabling peer-to-peer transactions, without government and entities knowing your business. Get banks into it, and bitcoin is just another dollar derivative. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very true