Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Julie needs no introduction, hot DFK GFE passion, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Skinny, tattoo on back, B cups, pretty face, slender body
Recommendation: Yes
Slender? Julie wasn’t exactly slender when I saw her this summer. She had an ass on her. What’s changed?
Slender? Julie wasn’t exactly slender when I saw her this summer. She had an ass on her. What’s changed? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Maybe Blackout stopped at Chicas Bonitas first, on his way in to 4S. After seeing those Cuban cabooses, everything else looks slender.
Slender? Julie wasn’t exactly slender when I saw her this summer. She had an ass on her. What’s changed? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Imo i thought she was pretty thin. Not super thin but still overall a good physique compared to others
As long as she doesn't have saggy old tots, I'm ok.
As long as she doesn't have saggy old tots, I'm ok. Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Kindly let me know when they do sag. That's a natural part of becoming mature, they are more sensitive, and at that point of her life, her libido will be off the wall.
Yes, please let me know...
Kindly let me know when they do sag. That's a natural part of becoming mature, they are more sensitive, and at that point of her life, her libido will be off the wall.
Yes, please let me know... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

That's an interesting trade off. Thankfully the dragon lady Julie has a strong libido and then some
Julie is a fun ride. Especially when she rides you.
Julie is a fun ride. Especially when she rides you. Originally Posted by Lucky_Dog
I concur.
I concur. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
The best is when Julie rides backwards in the saddle while showing off her pro rodeo skills. I can also see the dragon wiggling on top of my dick.
The best is when she gets behind you and eats your ass
The best is when she gets behind you and eats your ass Originally Posted by Moe Greene

This is the correct answer, finally. I remember Julie with maximum fondness, going back 4 years. The term Sexual Dynamo lists Julie in any relevant published Thesaurus.
This is about the only one I know that is up there in age but still has a lot of elastic left in her. The pull she has down there is amazing. I can go back to 2017 when she had that big beautiful a$$ as well . She went by Tierra and wore this dress that has a slit in the back that showed all that booty.
Funny stuff !
Mont Rushmore:
Julie
Lovely
Susan/Wynn
???
Need 1 more ???