ISO

With the increase of posts about snitch’s and pimps and what not lol, hope y’all can spare some minutes and guide me to a great massage with a great L1/L2 not necessarily looking for FS

Carry on lol
If you're not concerned about looks and age, then, options are plenty.
Depends upon which area you are looking for. Ignore repeat reviews for the 4 amps. You will see many sub amp reviews with L1/L2.
If you're not concerned about looks and age, then, options are plenty. Originally Posted by TruthSayer

Also didn't state gender. Since AMPIntern can't seem to provide parameters I'll just say.

READ YHE REVIEWS.
Also didn't state gender. Since AMPIntern can't seem to provide parameters I'll just say.

READ YHE REVIEWS. Originally Posted by marvel21
LOL love the smart ass replies. Read the reviews you say? Trying to navigate that shit show is ridiculous. It's the same places and they're all for the most part the same.

But excuse me for wanting some actual recommendations of places that aren't continuously promoted
I think everyone is just trying to play it safe rn since the state of amps are a little questionable. I would pm someone that you think is trustworthy for info tbh. We don’t want any other amp getting hit ya know
Heard
I think everyone is just trying to play it safe rn since the state of amps are a little questionable. I would pm someone that you think is trustworthy for info tbh. We don’t want any other amp getting hit ya know Originally Posted by SpringFest
#truth