Meanwhile, Toyz Is Busy Scheduling His Next BCD...

• Toyz
  • 12-06-2014, 08:07 PM

Attachment 374011

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=44

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
LMAO!

Its so fun to own my little brothers & watch them desperately struggle for some attention & time out of the shadows. Everyone cheer please and make CS feel relevant.

Don't worry guys, I love you...

Now that's funny Sharkman...

Side note, I live in fear of a guy showing up, for a rendezvous, with teefers like that, after telling me he LOVES dfk.

Now that's funny Sharkman...

Side note, I live in fear of a guy showing up, for a rendezvous, with teefers like that, after telling me he LOVES dfk. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Ms. A, well just get over it, see Toyz, he is your Leetle Heen Teeth man
I would be wary poking fun at Toyz Mr. Shark.

The last hombre who did found himself shanghai'd to Romania and woke to find himself being sodomized by a syphilitic priest in a Bucharest dungeon.

Just passing along the info...

The last hombre who did found himself shanghai'd to Romania and woke to find himself being sodomized by a syphilitic priest in a Bucharest dungeon.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ohhhhhh, that's what it was.... and I thought I had passed out after a 2 hour 250 YES review celebration with MiMi....

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

So, what happens to Toyz when he pokes fun of people? Oh, I know...Gruß vom Krampus! And I hope he gets his behind paddled, thoroughly.....

Krampus and Toyz.jpg
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Sung to the tune of "Our House"

My Cawk, is a vewy, vewy, vewy fine Cawk...
with two balls down below, life used to be so slow....

The more I think of it, I'm wondering if Miss MiMi actually wanted you to grout her bathroom.....

• Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 06:27 PM
The more I think of it, I'm wondering if Miss MiMi actually wanted you to grout her bathroom.....

The meanings we lose in translation...

At last I know why she was screaming "FILL MY CRACK WITH YOUR BEEG CAULK"!!!!
Ohhhh......so now the truth comes out. Hmmmm....seems like someone is due an avatar change.
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Ohhhh......so now the truth comes out. Hmmmm....seems like someone is due an avatar change. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Don't confuse reality with play time Biff...Beeg Cawk was, is & always shall be. I'm just playing along cause its your birthday and Mom always wanted me to help you with your self esteem.
Yeah, since it's MY birthday (at the date of this posting), you should let me win!

• Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Yeah, since it's MY birthday (at the date of this posting), you should let me win!

I have let you win! I set you up all night! But you can't destroy the brand!
This should NOT be about winning, this should be about peeps having FUN...

and Happy PeeDay CS