Stupid question while sitting in an airport

I've never been the type of guy who can tell if a lady is into me.

So I'm sitting here in an airport and this hot looking little number sits down a few seats away. Huge rack (well displayed even), well dressed. I can't help but stare. She catches me staring, I look away as I tend to be shy.

But then she starts rubbing her legs, adjusting her shirt etc.

She is flying to the same place I am.

Can any of the more enlighten (and bold) tell me what I should have done next?

And there's my stupid question for the day.
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 07:14 PM

So I'm sitting here in an airport and this hot looking little number sits down a few seats away. Huge rack (well displayed even), well dressed. I can't help but stare. She catches me staring, I look away as I tend to be shy.

And there's my stupid question for the day. Originally Posted by RovingGeek
Ask her what her menu is and if she was ever a man...

Once you get those qualifying questions out of the way, then proceed on!

Once you land, see if she tries to make eye contact...if yes...walk up to her in baggage claim, make some harmless comment about hoping your luggage made it...if she engages in convo, suggest going for coffee or a drink...

If I have to tell you anymore, you are better off just renting a piece of ass anyway.
Two options here:
1. Ignore her, stick with the women of ECCIE
2. Ask her if she wants to become a member of the Mile High Club

Seriously, though, if she cracked a smile and kinda adjusted her wardrobe , maybe she was flirting back. But, if she adjusted quickly, and shifted uncomfortably, then it could have been her way of saying, " Stop looking at me you perv!" Really don't know. Maybe some of the ladies on here can enlighten the OP.
Just walk over, introduce yourself, and ask her if she'd like to grab a drink, or a bite to eat? If she says no, who fucking cares, you're not out anything. If she says yes, there you go.
But I'm pretty straight forward, and have little care about failure.

You have a 50/50 shot right?
There are no stupid questions RovinGeek, just stupid people who ask questions.
when she's at the baggage claim
when she reaches for her bag, stick your tongue in her ass.
if she resists, shes probably not into you
She was flirting...should of said simply HI

And there's my stupid question for the day. Originally Posted by RovingGeek
This is not typically the type of situation where a chick is "into you".

With that said, you can be bold or be meek. When you're old you will wish you were more bold. Keep that in mind next time you have to make that call.
Stick with tradition. Grab her by the hair, pick her up, throw her over the back of your horse and ride off. Find out if she's into you later. It's worked for a hundred years. The trick is you must be sure to pay her well in beadwork and pelts. A woman must be respected of course.
Doesn't TSA allow horses?
  • Loxly
  • 12-07-2014, 10:25 PM
"Pardon me, but you have excellent taste in ( jewelry, clothes, shoes, perfume..... pick one). I need to buy a gift. Could you tell me where you got it?"

Good ice-breaker. I'd be reluctant to ask where she got her boob job, BUT... ya never know!
At your destination, time your exit with her's, smile and ask if she would like to share a cab downtown and offer to pay for it. While riding toward downtown, exchange business cards or contact information, and if the mood is right, ask her if she would like to grab dinner or meet for drinks, either at or near her hotel. Keep it public or on neutral ground until you have established she is looking to play--RW sweet heart or a hobby lady who is traveling. You never know and it is always nice to make new friends.

She could say no at any time, or yes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained so as ask politely, always showing you're a gentleman, not a perv.

This approach has worked for me twice in the last few years... Hobby on my friends.
So did you talk to her?
if she resists, shes probably not into you Originally Posted by knotty man
Stick with tradition. Grab her by the hair, pick her up, throw her over the back of your horse and ride off. Find out if she's into you later. It's worked for a hundred years. The trick is you must be sure to pay her well in beadwork and pelts. A woman must be respected of course.
Doesn't TSA allow horses? Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Bwahahahahahahaha

That's some funny shit right there ....
if she resists, shes probably not into you Originally Posted by knotty man

Funny as shit. Great response!!!

Ask her to share a seat on the plane. This will get her to laugh, from there you can drop your pants as say "seriously, lets share a seat."
Just walk over, introduce yourself, and ask her if she'd like to grab a drink, or a bite to eat? If she says no, who fucking cares, you're not out anything. If she says yes, there you go.
But I'm pretty straight forward, and have little care about failure.

You have a 50/50 shot right? Originally Posted by rockerrick
This! I have no problem walking up to a girl that I think is attractive and asking her if I can buy her a drink. If she says no, then oh well!! Who cares?