Trump is going to Mexico to learn their immigration laws!

It is being reported an invitation had been extended to him, and his opponent, who is not going now.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/donald...happened-pics/

Perfect lips for kissing Mexican ass.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/donald...happened-pics/

Perfect lips for kissing Mexican ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the expert on kissing men's asses, LittleGayEva.
You'd be the expert on kissing men's asses, LittleGayEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Another gay comment, when are you coming out Tonto? You are getting more and more like gay rey every day.
you're a crack up chimp! lol!
What a shit show. Drumpf lost a lot of steam with his Mexican road trip and subsequent flip flop speech on immigration.

He knows how stupid you fuckers are!
Another gay comment, when are you coming out Tonto? You are getting more and more like gay rey every day. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just recognizing your area of expertise, LittleGayEva. It's one subject where you have more knowledge and experience than anyone else on the board. Except for maybe Assup. I thought you'd be proud to know that there is one subject that your are smarter about than the rest of us.

Geez, try to be nice to this guy, try to compliment him, and he just wanders off into lying again.
What a shit show. Drumpf lost a lot of steam with his Mexican road trip and subsequent flip flop speech on immigration.

He knows how stupid you fuckers are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, he sounded presidential, composed and in charge. Put Hillary to shame. Her response was shrill, childish and ridiculous. And now she will go into seclusion for another week to hope she rises in the polls, because they always go down when she's in public. But, I'm sure she's used to seeing poles go down, except for Webb Hubbell.
Just recognizing your area of expertise, LittleGayEva. It's one subject where you have more knowledge and experience than anyone else on the board. Except for maybe Assup. I thought you'd be proud to know that there is one subject that your are smarter about than the rest of us.

Geez, try to be nice to this guy, try to compliment him, and he just wanders off into lying again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
that's why chimp is a crack up!!!

Geez, try to be nice to this guy, try to compliment him, and he just wanders off into lying again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL Tonto the gay can't quit posting gay comments, however it is always someone else's fault. Typical liberal view point.

He knows how stupid you fuckers are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a fucking idiot. Losing steam? Trump is running circles around Clinton. He's everywhere, talking policy and solutions, accepting Nietos invitation, going to see the flood victims in La. Where's the fat ass Clinton? Grubbing money in Hollywood and the Hamptons and dodging the media concerning her scandals. If she tried to keep Trumps weekly schedule she would be in a hospital bed. The Dems are going to follow her right down the toilet.
What a fucking idiot. Losing steam? Trump is running circles around Clinton. He's everywhere, talking policy and solutions, accepting Nietos invitation, going to see the flood victims in La. Where's the fat ass Clinton? Grubbing money in Hollywood and the Hamptons and dodging the media concerning her scandals. If she tried to keep Trumps weekly schedule she would be in a hospital bed. The Dems are going to follow her right down the toilet. Originally Posted by bambino
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/politi...-nieto-mexico/

Talk about living in a bubble! BReitdrumpf screwed the pooch when he two-facedly lied following his meeting with President Nieto, who called bullshit on him instantly!

Regardless of what happens in November, I won't miss you at all EDdie, the Limpdick Lardass.

What kind of pierogis do they serve on Losers Island? You ought to check.you'll be there soon, ya morbidly obese yokel.

Maybe we need to see YOUR health records, not HRC's. Maybe the whookers do too.

Talk about living in a bubble! policy and solutions? HA! You're mistaking Drumpf for someone who gives a shit!

Regardless of what happens in November, I won't miss you at all EDdie, the Limpdick Lardass.

What kind of pierogis do they serve on Losers Island? You ought to check.you'll be there soon, ya morbidly obese yokel.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can run circles around you because you've been an unfit pig your whole life. And I like all sorts of pierogis. Jalapeņo and cheese are very good. I get them in the Rocks where they are hand made by the old Polish Catholic ladies. What's your favorite food besides cock?