Is Hillary finally going down?

• R.M.
  • 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
I keep hoping for a piano to fall on her.
why won't the HildeWhore hold a press conference? because she can't handle ad-hoc questions. she's Marco Rubio on steroids. this cunt bitch will get DESTROYED by Trump in the first debate they hold.

Clinton is AFRAID to debate Trump. she'll meltdown on national TV. Live .. on air. she will have an aneurysm and die on the spot! YAH!

then Slick Willie Blythe will rush onto the stage and confront Trump, who will then strangle Clinton to death. Clinton's secret service detail will ... DO NADA. they HATE the arrogant Clintons and will be

a) conveniently distracted
b) idly scratching their asses
c) laughing so hard they can't do shit
d) help Trump overpower Clinton and kill him
e) all of the above

hahahahahahahahahaha

this WILL HAPPEN! miss Cleo told me.

and i charged the 1.99 a minute call to assup's visa card. lol
Assange, for all of his determination, is living on Fantasy Island. True, just about anybody else would have already did the "Perp Walk". But this is the Clintons. She is just about invulnerable.

He will release his captured E-Mails. Everybody will be appalled. Nothing will get done.

It will be up to the American Electorate.

She's a floater

She's a floater Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

like Richard Pryor once said .... "What does it want?" ahahahaha

does it want to crawl back up his ass? sounds .... painful and obscene to me!
  • DSK
  • 09-02-2016, 09:20 PM
I keep hoping for a piano to fall on her. Originally Posted by R.M.
The great thing about that is that a video camera would probably be rolling, and we could watch it over and over again on YouTube.
I keep hoping for a piano to fall on her. Originally Posted by R.M.
She's approaching the advance stages of Parkinson's Disease. The stress of politics will soon catch up to her. By the time her first term is over she'll look like she's 90 and she'll be shaking like an old jalopy on a cold winter morning.

Jim
The great thing about that is that a video camera would probably be rolling, and we could watch it over and over again on YouTube. Originally Posted by DSK
just wait till she dies live on TV debating Trump.

ahahahahaha now THAT's worth watching over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

"Emotionally Illiterate" ..

remember this libtards!!! it applies

DIRECTLY TO YOU!!!!
She's approaching the advance stages of Parkinson's Disease. The stress of politics will soon catch up to her. By the time her first term is over she'll look like she's 90 and she'll be shaking like an old jalopy on a cold winter morning.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Where do you come up with this shit?

Dipshit, you need to change out the tinfoil on your stocking cap.

The stress of politics has turned you into a fucking loony.
According to Julian Assange, YES!

http://yournewswire.com/assange-says...his-month/amp/ Originally Posted by bambino
If she does" go down " , then Slick Willy should be askin " Damnit shriLIARy, why did I have to go through all that with Monica !!!!
Where do you come up with this shit?

Dipshit, you need to change out the tinfoil on your stocking cap.

The stress of politics has turned you into a fucking loony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Emotionally Illiterate" ..

remember this libtards!!! it applies

DIRECTLY TO YOU!!!!

He will release his captured E-Mails. Everybody will be appalled. Nothing will get done.

It will be up to the American Electorate. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed. And God help us all if the Gruberites like Ekim,assup, woomby(sissy chap) , lube Wide-ass and the rest of the peter-puffers show up with the " absentee " cemetery vote !!! The gloryhole guru's have prolly already promised free blows for a month for all the illegals, felons and brothas if they " vote early and often " for shriLIARy !
Hail to the Chief.
Hail to the Cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did porky pig say something???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVclQjz6cKE

the "best" of the pig. ENJOY!