Chinese tell Obama, Go to the back of the plane.

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016...001098213.html

Another embarrassment for Obama. From Cuba, Iran, Russia and now China. Everybody rubs Obamas nose in the dirt. Least respected POTUS ever.
If you love the Chinese, move there.
Even being communists the Chinese still care about "saving face" in their culture. They cost Obama his face. They made him into a impotent laughing stock in China.
Even being communists the Chinese still care about "saving face" in their culture. They cost Obama his face. They made him into a impotent laughing stock in China. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you love the Chinese, move there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Baboono, you think this is a good thing?

A source of joy and cause for celebration?

OR DID YOU EAT CHINA?
So, Baboono, you think this is a good thing?

A source of joy and cause for celebration?

OR DID YOU EAT CHINA? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I said it was an embarrassment, which it was , you stupid, racist pig.
If you love the Chinese, move there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where did I say I love the Chinese you stupid fuck? I said it was an embarrassment, which it was you dumb fuck. Don't you see a pattern here you dumb fuck? Russian fighters buzzing our ships, Iranian navy abusing our soldiers, Assad ignoring Obamas red line, Castros not showing up to great him. Obama is shit on by everyone. But you don't recognize it or Asswipe tells you what to think you dumb fuck.
Are you embarrassed FOR the United States? Or by the United States? You really aren't very good at expressing yourself. Must be the lack of fiber in your diet.

You're channeling your inner Rush now, Lardass.

That's because you ATE him too!
Are you embarrassed FOR the United States? Or by the United States? You really aren't very good at expressing yourself. Must be the lack of fiber in your diet.

You're channeling your inner Rush now, Lardass.

That's because you ATE him too! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm embarrassed for the US by the actions of Obama and stupid, racists pigs like you.
You need to lay off the pork, porky!

I'd hate to read that you choked on a ham bone.
You need to lay off the pork, porky!

I'd hate to read that you choked on a ham bone. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lay off your meds and die you diseased swine.
Where did I say I love the Chinese you stupid fuck? I said it was an embarrassment, which it was you dumb fuck. Don't you see a pattern here you dumb fuck? Russian fighters buzzing our ships, Iranian navy abusing our soldiers, Assad ignoring Obamas red line, Castros not showing up to great him. Obama is shit on by everyone. But you don't recognize it or Asswipe tells you what to think you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
The way you wingers love dissing the president it seems like you are Putin and Chinese fans. If you love 'em join 'em. Instead of blasting them for their offensive actions, you side with them.
The way you wingers love dissing the president it seems like you are Putin and Chinese fans. If you love 'em join 'em. Instead of blasting them for their offensive actions, you side with them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The world leaders don't respect Obama. Alies and enemies alike. Nobody does, why should we anymore. A few more months and he'll be gone. Even Hillary has more balls than Obama.
The world leaders don't respect Obama. Alies and enemies alike. Nobody does, why should we anymore. A few more months and he'll be gone. Even Hillary has more balls than Obama. Originally Posted by bambino
Most of us are Americans, and a insult to one of our elected officials is a insult to us..........
The world leaders don't respect Obama. Alies and enemies alike. Nobody does, why should we anymore. A few more months and he'll be gone. Even Hillary has more balls than Obama. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

The Chinese and Russians confirm what conservatives already know: Odumbo, hildebeest and other lib-retards are lying when they claim Odumbo has "elevated" the image of the U.S. in the eyes of the world.