Anyone Seen My Showcase?! Its not showing up..Help Please

Does anyone know why my showcase isn't showing up in the right section?
It says I have it in the right spot but I can't find it...Any suggestions??
Hi Aspen ~ If we click on your name and view your public profile, we can see your showcase (very sexy new pictures, by the way )

But you are right, usually we should be able to see a "direct" link to your showcase under your avatar pic, location, etc, in your thread postings. Not sure why it's not there. Hopefully, a mod will fix that soon. But, we CAN see your showcase, dear.
Spanks Babe! Well I guess I will just wait for them to point me in the right direction.....
Like the Wizard said, the showcase is there but some link is missing. Contact a mod and I'm sure they'll be able to fix it. Some gents may not know how to get to it or won't take the time.....and they should!

Glad to see you're updating your showcase regularly. It's a great way to share information and pictures. Hope this means you're planning on staying in KC for a while.

So why am I hungry all of a sudden.
Wasn't there a Sushi Bar that had a "naked lady table" where you ate from it?

Was that you?
Was that you? Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Which leads to the next question... Is Aspen an "all you can eat" buffet? I'm gonna need a bib!
WOW Saw it! Great showcase. Super hot pictures, love the hair especially the one under he sheets, Too sexy...... :-)
It's showing up now for me.

Does anyone know why my showcase isn't showing up in the right section?
It says I have it in the right spot but I can't find it...Any suggestions?? Originally Posted by aspenp
Thanks guys It's finally working!!
And yes I do have a buffet menu! lol
no worries about your "new and improved" image!
Thanks Jussaymo ....you are awesome!!
...And yes I do have a buffet menu!... Originally Posted by aspenp
Woohoo, Aspen... then we definitely need to talk about a Timex Girl Challenge
was worth looking for. i cannot promise i won't use those pics for some personal pleasure as they are SMOKING HOT
was worth looking for. i cannot promise i won't use those pics for some personal pleasure as they are SMOKING HOT Originally Posted by petiteassman

TMI!!
I don't mind if your computer screen gets a little sticky!! lol mr. assman!