DNC CONVENTION IN CHARLOTTE

Any Arkansas Ladies heading to Charlotte this week?
To go and support those turn coat sons of bitches! Good luck.
Any Arkansas Ladies heading to Charlotte this week? Originally Posted by Yellowdawg49
Do we get to throw tomatoes at Obama? If so, sign me up.
Back in the 2008 election Odumbo sold his campaign to the American people on ENDING the wars. He lied to the American people and left the troops flapping in the wind and I damn sure remember. Now in 2012 there is no mention of stopping the wars overseas, it's all a joke and thats how the people know we are totally owned by the system sadly to say. It's not called "Justice," it's "Just-us!" Meaning the retards at the top of the pyramid.

I'm probably going to watch in on TV just to see what kind of crap the Democrats are going to try and force feed to the populace.
Be sure to notice the class of attendees! I can't wait to read both the impact statements issued by the local Hospitality Associations for Tampa and Charlotte...I'l bet Tampa comes out on top, even with the brush with Issac.
I'm still hoping Bush and his cronies get tried for treason (or something like that) regarding the whole Iraq debacle, but I'm not even going to pretend to hold my breath...those in power get away with bloody murder at times.