Rachel - Dallas Provder - Phenomenal!!!!!

Gentlemen - if you are ever in Dallas you MUST connect with Rachel. She is stunning, articulate, sincere, and very well proportioned! A true Goddess!! Loves everything including greek! My favorite provider by far!
There are many wonderful providers in Dallas. I'm glad you had a good time.
More appropriate to write a review in Dallas but thanks for sharing your feelings.
do they only have one rachel? or will any of them do?
i have an ex named rachel in austin...but she has probably been ran through more than most of the girls here...so i wouldnt recomend.
I had a teacher in 5th grade with the name rachael. She was about 70 at the time and came in at about 325lbs. I hope it's not her. she would be about 100 now
I had a teacher in 5th grade with the name rachael. She was about 70 at the time and came in at about 325lbs. I hope it's not her. she would be about 100 now Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL, I know a lesbian named Rachel.
How about a review then travis?
Travis put in a review if you really like her
  • T-Can
  • 10-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Rachel....Rachel.....Rachel... ....just the sound of her name reminds me of her.
Who can forget about that cute/awkward face with the huge mole that glistened when the sun struck the hair coming out of it. Yes, Rachel.........
Who can forget about that gleaming smile of the yellowish tint like a butternut squash just pulled from the oven.....Yes, Rachel.........
Who can forget that fragrance she has that smells of an upbringing in the hot Texas summers of a barn, gawd I love country girls......Yes, Rachel......
Who can forget those lips, soft as 80 grit sandpaper grinding their way from my neck down to Mr. Happy, my own private Trail of Tears....Yes, Rachel........
Who can forget that sensual love making, one that makes you feel like you've ridden a bull for 24 seconds then came off and the bull steps on your crotch in your time of escape and the doctor has to remove one of your testicles that is saved in a jar placed on the dresser as a memory.....Yes, Rachel........
Who can forget that silly drunk, the one who believes that knife fights are fun and that not everyone deserves both kidneys.........Yes, Rachel.........

So, traviconllins, you say Rachel is in Dallas now? Please let me know so I can stay the hell away! If I described the right Rachel.......
*noticing OP Trav has only three posts* . . . altho he does have premium access . . . hmmmm . . .
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Rachel....Rachel.....Rachel... ....just the sound of her name reminds me of her.
Who can forget about that cute/awkward face with the huge mole that glistened when the sun struck the hair coming out of it. Yes, Rachel.........
Who can forget about that gleaming smile of the yellowish tint like a butternut squash just pulled from the oven.....Yes, Rachel.........
Who can forget that fragrance she has that smells of an upbringing in the hot Texas summers of a barn, gawd I love country girls......Yes, Rachel......
Who can forget those lips, soft as 80 grit sandpaper grinding their way from my neck down to Mr. Happy, my own private Trail of Tears....Yes, Rachel........
Who can forget that sensual love making, one that makes you feel like you've ridden a bull for 24 seconds then came off and the bull steps on your crotch in your time of escape and the doctor has to remove one of your testicles that is saved in a jar placed on the dresser as a memory.....Yes, Rachel........
Who can forget that silly drunk, the one who believes that knife fights are fun and that not everyone deserves both kidneys.........Yes, Rachel.........

So, traviconllins, you say Rachel is in Dallas now? Please let me know so I can stay the hell away! If I described the right Rachel....... Originally Posted by CanDo01
Lmao
My ex wife's name is Rachel.. Its probably just her.