Shaved,trimmed or natural

I guess this one will never be solved. I know that shaved is leading the way nowadays but the natural look seems to be gaining a little ground. I guess being old school I prefer the trimmed or natural ( not that shaved get thrown out of the bed lol ) Ldet me know what you think. Lets get the guys and women on this one
waxed!
  • 10-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Wooly!
Just when I think I like one over the other, I have the opportunity to enjoy another of the options... ah me...

Each one that is offered to me is my favorite for that moment in time...

Is that so bad?

Huck
Variety is the spice of life.

Or the hobbyist wouldn't be seeing different ladies.
I typically favor that which I have not seen for a while but let me be a bit more specific.

There are a few ladies that have such sweet looking vaginas that it would be a travesty to hide them behind a bush. Genrally speaking I like a nice maintained bush though. To me a maintained bush is one that does not have pubic hair growing down the inner part of the upper thighs or unshaved legs and underarms (been there once). I do love a full maintained bush that is kept thick and long but there are drawacks to tis style. DATY becomes a bit more challenging and the hair holds a bit of moisture so your nose is often burried in a light musty or ivory soap smell. Nevertheless I really do like rubbing up against a soft hairy bush.

Completely shaved is great when you have a sweet looking "thang" and this style is by far the easiest to DATY with. However for the most part I prefer to be with a woman rather than someone who wants to shave themselves back to pre-puberty.

The best compromise is a light landing strip or triangle with clean shaven lips.

Now which do I prefer.....whatever my next bed partner is sporting!
Guys it sounds like we just like pussy period. in all its shapes and ornamental coverings. Just as long as it's not stanky!!!!!