ladies whats your favorite position?

I'm conducting an unofficial poll. Is there a certain position that's a lot more popular than others? Does Wang size have anything to do with best position?
Um doggy is my fave. You can set any pace in that position with me and i love every minute of it lol. Im such perve.
Um doggy is my fave. You can set any pace in that position with me and i love every minute of it lol. Im such perve. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Hi Platinum. I know you like doggie! You look so sexy in that position with your sweet little body!
I personally like being on top. I love to get the grinding and bouncing up and down on a nice hard cock. Plus with the boobies me on top seems to be everyones favorite.
I really like being on top, so I can grind and hit that spot. Oh no wait, I really like mish, so I can grab my friends ass and pull him in deep while looking up into his eyes. Hmm but k9 feels sooooo good too.

Who am I kidding? I really like all positions, just depends on my mood.
I recently just bought a new door swing.. so at the moment.. that's what makes me purr.. I am such a freak!

Generally like on top first.. it is the best way I reach my higher pleasure.. after that it is all for the taking! lol... be creative.

I've had a few occasions when I go to give a hug and all of a sudden I am mid air and doing it as if we were the last two on planet. Confident and strong enough to where I know I was not going to fall. No furniture needed.

But first and foremost.. I enjoy the one where I am on my back and your head between my legs.. yup! That is the one

I also love rotated cowgirl then Doggie!!
Look back at it!! Look back at it!!
I like to watch it bounce off you and practice squeezing you deep inside me.. till I feel the pulse of what is about to cum.. yummm yummm.

Most importantly I want to feel your hands all over my body.. don't be shy.. I want you to feel me shake!
But first and foremost.. I enjoy the one where I am on my back and your head between my legs.. yup! That is the one Originally Posted by melannie_star
My kinda girl.
I recently just bought a new door swing.. so at the moment.. that's what makes me purr.. I am such a freak!

Generally like on top first.. it is the best way I reach my higher pleasure.. after that it is all for the taking! lol... be creative.

I've had a few occasions when I go to give a hug and all of a sudden I am mid air and doing it as if we were the last two on planet. Confident and strong enough to where I know I was not going to fall. No furniture needed.

But first and foremost.. I enjoy the one where I am on my back and your head between my legs.. yup! That is the one

I also love rotated cowgirl then Doggie!!
Look back at it!! Look back at it!!
I like to watch it bounce off you and practice squeezing you deep inside me.. till I feel the pulse of what is about to cum.. yummm yummm.

Most importantly I want to feel your hands all over my body.. don't be shy.. I want you to feel me shake! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Holy smokes, I think I need a cigarette...
I luv my "backward Boogie" positiion! Makes it more intense!!!
But first and foremost.. I enjoy the one where I am on my back and your head between my legs.. yup! That the one!

That's my girl, right there!
I personally like being on top. I love to get the grinding and bouncing up and down on a nice hard cock. Plus with the boobies me on top seems to be everyones favorite.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
With those boobies in my face I would last all of a couple of minutes lol.
I ask that question at some point with every lady I see. I've been told that different people fit together different ways, so let's try out several and see what works best.
I liked that answer.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Amen!
Quick selfies in some of these positions would be a nice visual......jus saying.
Quick selfies in some of these positions would be a nice visual......jus saying. Originally Posted by addicted2U
Yep, that would be nice. ;-)