isitaduck and Congratulations Board members... Beware

No Shows two minutes before appointment. Beware Not good clients
No shows are not really an alert. IMO .. although it is a dick move
Yeah, not alert worthy, although rude.
Congratulations always asks me for bareback. Not worth my finger energy
No Shows two minutes before appointment. Beware Not good clients Originally Posted by Armando_Talia
You a guy or a girl? Verified? As what?

What are you good at?
Whole good to know, this is not an alert. No call/No shows belong in coed.

Moving this there.
Always best for providers to do enough research and demand enough vouching and verification to assure legitimate clients will show up.

Take care out there!
  • Loxly
  • 01-23-2016, 05:37 PM
Dollars and Sense. Pick one!
He's an address collector. Made an appointment and then said he needed to eat first at the last minute but then never showed at appointed time. Timewaster, too young and expecting a deal.
Give me the gentleman 40+ who are willing to pay for a classy sexy woman like me.
Ha
He's an address collector. Made an appointment and then said he needed to eat first at the last minute but then never showed at appointed time. Timewaster, too young and expecting a deal.
Give me the gentleman 40+ who are willing to pay for a classy sexy woman like me. Originally Posted by Meadow Love

Yeah, cause men over the age of 40 NEVER haggle....

Give me the gentleman 40+ who are willing to pay for a classy sexy woman like me. Originally Posted by Meadow Love
Address collector... 0.o
  • Old-T
  • 04-10-2016, 04:22 PM
From many ladies, much less often than the young guys who think they are Adonis personified.
For one, I am not young. Also, I never have booked w meadow. Maybe you have me confused? Why would one want to collect addresses anyway lol ease off the paranoia.
Ha Originally Posted by Congratulations
For one, I am not young. Also, I never have booked w meadow. Maybe you have me confused? Why would one want to collect addresses anyway lol ease off the paranoia. Originally Posted by Congratulations
A little hard to deny now considering your initial response. If had someone posted false allegations against me I seriously doubt my initial reaction would be "Ha" eventually followed up with denial four hours later.

Add to that multiple providers are chiming in with the same experience and ...